• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saints > Leicester

B

Bullitt

At least for the 1st half... Now Chris Whites one arm will only point Tigs way...

Are you sure this doesn't mean Newcastle are > Leicester?

Still no try by Chris Ashton yet this season. What gives?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 1 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are you sure this doesn't mean Newcastle are > Leicester?

Still no try by Chris Ashton yet this season. What gives?[/b]

He scored against Wasps.

I think considering we beat saints 23-12.

Now thats a ***le for mite to start a thread with! B) :p </span>

We'll see on the return leg when Martin Fox isn't there to panic and simply award everything to the home side.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 6 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We'll see on the return leg when Martin Fox isn't there to panic and simply award everything to the home side.[/b]

If mr.jackson had his kicking boots on you wouldn't of had a 9-3 lead at all if i remember correctly then again by all accounts kicking accuracy has being shite in the GP this year. <_<

It wasnt the ref that got us those tries its mr.borthwick fine decision to attack instead of taking the easy way out and getting the 3 points bless his cotton socks. B)

Okay, I'll ignore the disallowed Saints scores either side of halftime which were both fine. Or Fox repeatedly pinging Saints for going off the feet when the replays clearly showed they won the ball cleanly.

In that case, yes, IF Jackson had his boots on then Saracens would have been mises ahead. Same as IF Fox wasn't an incompetent arsehole (although in fairness, the same could be said of every other ref on the planet) the game would have looked very different in Saints favour.

Just... If.

Latest posts