• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sale v Toulouse

O

Olyy

Teams:

Sale Sharks Team: Nick Macleod, Mark Cueto, Mathew Tait, Johnny Kennedy, David Doherty, Charlie Hodgson, Richard Wigglesworth, Eifion Roberts, Mahonri Schwalger, Martin Halsall, Chris Jones, Dean Schofield, James Gaskell, Luke Abraham, Sisa Koyamaibole

Replacements: Marc Jones, Rob O'Donnell, Gavin Kerr, Sean Cox, Carl Fearns, Chris Leck, Andy Tuilagi, Oriol Ripol

Toulouse Team: Clément Poitrenaud, Vincent Clerc, Yann David, Yannick Jauxion, Cédric Heymans, Jean-Baptiste Elissalde, Frédéric Michalak, Louis Picamoles, Jean-Baptiste Poux, Virgile Lacombe, Benoît Lecouls, Yoann Maestri, Patricio Albacete, Grégory Lamboley, Thierry Dusautoir

Toulouse Replacements: Maxime Medard, Florian Fritz, Byron Kelleher, Jean Bouilhou, Shaun Sowerby, Daan Human, Yohan Montes, William Servat

Sale without their two best welshies (Peel and Thomas), and Neil Briggs, David Seymour and Ben Cohen (i know Peel and Cohen are injured, but i don't know about the rest)
Currently 3 - 0 up atm, though i'm not expecting a win after the dicking they gave us last time, and their performance against quins last weekend.
Hopefully they'll be thinking "We're already through, we don't really need to try" :p

EDIT: Just gone 3 - 3

Double EDIT: Sale down to 14 men, the freight train that is Koyamamaiamaiamaiamaiamaiamaiamaiamaiamaiamaiamaibole has been yellowed

6 - 6 going into halftime
Lucky for Sale at the end, really, nother yellow at 38mins, Toulouse kick to the corner, but instead of driving a rolling maul over (which they've been quite good at so far), they go for a DG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 24 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the ambition from Toulouse is irresistible :rolleyes:[/b]

The ambition to receive Stade Français instead of playing ASM in Clermont's Michelin volcano stadium !

6 - 13 atm, after Toulouse get a try when we had 14 men,

Toulouse player just carded for shouldering Wigglesworth in the face, so hopefully we can get something back here

Anyone would think Wilkinson was at FH for Toulouse, another DG attempt!

Very entertaining game, moreso on that shitty field. Ho wdo they even manage to run?

Great try by Tait! 11-16 to Toulouse with the conversion to come. Big suspense for the last 15 min. I really hope Toulouse get their QF at home

Edit: conversion ok, Sale 13 - 16 Toulouse

Try for Tait :D
Converted
13 - 16

Kick from Toulouse: 13 -19, with ten minutes left on the clock

Important turnover at the lineout from Toulouse

Three minutes left, Sale scrum
So tense! :p

Latest posts