• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

La Rochelle vs Toulouse - Champions Cup Final 20/21

Oliver Madden

Academy Player
Reaction score
The referee bottled it at the end there, Toulouse were persistently off their feet in the last two minutes and that last ruck was a clear holding on penalty.

Maties Van Tilburg

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Club or Nation

La Rochelle

West and Plisson are both pretty good 10s imo.

I know West is leaving and will need replaced but I don't think that's what you're on about?
Didn’t know west was leaving. I think if you want to win the champions cup they are both perfectly fine 22s but you need someone special in the 10 shirt.

Al Bangor

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

United States

They showed this game on NBC here in America. I watched it and thought I'd be impressed. I wasn't.

No offense.

Last edited:

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

Fair play Toulouse. Won't enjoy not being able to call Leinster the best club in Europe (all time) for 12 months.

FrenchFan

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulouse

We are an incredible bunch.

We were down to 2nd and 3rd choices (Mallia the try scorer) because of injuries and suspension. La Rochelle were lucky we weren't at full strength.

We start the defense of our T14 title in a few weeks. Double trouble is coming...

TOULOUSAIN ! TOULOUSAIN !

Jimbo

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

London Wasps

We are an incredible bunch.

We were down to 2nd and 3rd choices (Mallia the try scorer) because of injuries and suspension. La Rochelle were lucky we weren't at full strength.

We start the defense of our T14 title in a few weeks. Double trouble is coming...

TOULOUSAIN ! TOULOUSAIN !
I think on the day Toulouse were exceptionally lucky got away with a lot of penalty offences at the end as well as were some pretty dubious parts on the game, probably should have received a red and if West had have been a little more accurate with the boot, very well played by both sides just think it’s a stretch to suggest anyone but Toulouse were lucky.

Latest posts