Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
weblaunchgarmin.jpg

But then again, we'd expect nothing less from Nike. Amazed they haven't changed colours to Green and Gold yet...

I think they're quite nice too to be honest, much prefer them to this season's offering.

i like them :) i think the the home kid could have done with a white border between red and black though or something to break it up looks a bit to sleek

I know you might LOL at this and not believe me, but I am literally making those shirts this summer. They're being made by a teamwear company called SportReach that I work for part time when im back from uni (Christmas, Easter, Summer). My best mates dad owns the company and he only started it up last year. When it started it was only a private teamwear company doing small club teams - the biggest team I can remember doing was London Welsh - who are still a teamwear team with us. Teams such as London Welsh make a contract with us to be with Nike, recieve their playing kit at a discounted price and then we act as their club shop taking any supporters orders and supplying them with replica kit, polos, trackies etc.

Over last autumn though he managed to secure the contracts for Saracens and Bristol Rugby for this upcoming season to wear the Nike kit. Essentially my job is embroiding and heat pressing the kits! So far I think we are making all of the playing kit and replica kits too - not sure about anything else. My boss in the warehouse went and measured all the players up the other day! One thing for sure is that its gonna be one hell of a slog this summer!

I know you might LOL at this and not believe me, but I am literally making those shirts this summer. They're being made by a teamwear company called SportReach that I work for part time when im back from uni (Christmas, Easter, Summer). My best mates dad owns the company and he only started it up last year. When it started it was only a private teamwear company doing small club teams - the biggest team I can remember doing was London Welsh - who are still a teamwear team with us. Teams such as London Welsh make a contract with us to be with Nike, recieve their playing kit at a discounted price and then we act as their club shop taking any supporters orders and supplying them with replica kit, polos, trackies etc.

Over last autumn though he managed to secure the contracts for Saracens and Bristol Rugby for this upcoming season to wear the Nike kit. Essentially my job is embroiding and heat pressing the kits! So far I think we are making all of the playing kit and replica kits too - not sure about anything else. My boss in the warehouse went and measured all the players up the other day! One thing for sure is that its gonna be one hell of a slog this summer!

Those shirts are good, dunno what hate is but they are nice kits.

Also best_fullback I know its cheeky any chance of getting a London Welsh replica shirt off you / your old man?

They actually are nice, Only fault I'd have is the home one is too similar to Toulouse and that donkey in the home shirt :p

Those shirts are good, dunno what hate is but they are nice kits.

Also best_fullback I know its cheeky any chance of getting a London Welsh replica shirt off you / your old man?

Not for free im afraid mate. The full range of kit is on our mini site here though:

http://londonwelsh.sportreach.co.uk/

Thats their club shop that we run so have a look and see if theres anything you like. Have to say some of the Nike stuff we do is actually really nice. especially the Replica playing kits.

I guess ours will be a blue and white version of that then.

Jesus christ Mite...get the feeling theres a game involving Sarries and Saints tomorrow... :p

Latest posts