• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

savvys faces

S

savundra92

here are a few faces that i have remixed (apart from sean lamont) on rugby 06 but the .big files are compatible with 08. not sure about extracting thierry dusatoir because i cannot remember the original player.

click this link if u cant see the image
2wnv97k.jpg

cheers

all of these faces are only on 06. zac guildford was originally the face of d.heenan, cory jane was the face of b.herring, rory lamont was the face of a.craig and dusautoir was the face of a new zealand prop. ill find out the name now.

cheers

it would be helpful if someone could find out the .big files and rsg files for these original players in rugby 06. thanks

dusautoirs face used to be the face of m.noble

(remember these faces are only in rugby 06 not 08 so they have to be extracted from the 06 data.gob using biggui)

Hi. Could you upload the face that you use for Dusatoir? I can add the textures and make a good face ;)
Also Sean Lamont

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 29 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi. Could you upload the face that you use for Dusatoir? I can add the textures and make a good face ;)
Also Sean Lamont[/b]

hey uli i dont know the .big file for m.noble(original dusautoir) could you help me find it and i will upload pronto m8. if u edit dusautoir edit his headgear because there are grey patches at the side if u look on google. cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Aug 29 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 29 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also Sean Lamont[/b]

hey uli i dont know the .big file for m.noble(original dusautoir) could you help me find it and i will upload pronto m8. if u edit dusautoir edit his headgear because there are grey patches at the side if u look on google. cheers
[/b][/quote]

Sorry i don't have rugby 06 and that face is not in 08. And don't worry about the headgear, i made it for an Albacete and Hasan faces update not released yet.

oh i see you havethe headgear prepared. do i need to use any software like filemon to find out the big file (if so can you give me a link to the programme. or is there another way

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here is the link to sean lamont rar
click this link for sean lamont download

cheers[/b]

Sorry i meant Rory Lamont, it's his original face?
[/b][/quote]

no it was originally a.craig face but ill upload it anyway and give the face number not the id number. and with sean lamont for the record m8 you assign his id to 4380 using woosahs 08 editor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
oh i see you havethe headgear prepared. do i need to use any software like filemon to find out the big file (if so can you give me a link to the programme. or is there another way[/b]

Yes this is the link of filemon: http://files.filefront.com/Filemonzip/;102...;/fileinfo.html

But you will have to search between a lot of files. Maybe there is a list of Rugby 06 faces somwhere on the forum, try to search :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh i see you havethe headgear prepared. do i need to use any software like filemon to find out the big file (if so can you give me a link to the programme. or is there another way[/b]

Yes this is the link of filemon: http://files.filefront.com/Filemonzip/;102...;/fileinfo.html

But you will have to search between a lot of files. Maybe there is a list of Rugby 06 faces somwhere on the forum, try to search :)
[/b][/quote]

yeh i will and thanks for the help.
here is the link to the rory lamont download
click here to download

either assign his face to - 15264
or
assign his id to 15264 which replaces andy craig

hope that helps cheers m8

ok ive just realized that filemon is too dificult with .big files. im sorry im not very good with computers. but theres still hope m8

uli could you find out the name of the .big file of either m.noble or t.kopelami on 08. that will help in my search for the .big file on 06.

cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Aug 29 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
uli could you find out the name of the .big file of either m.noble or t.kopelami on 08. that will help in my search for the .big file on 06.

cheers[/b]

they are both new zealand m.noble is a prop, t.kopelami is a hooker.

Latest posts