• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SBW

K

Kimmy_The_Kiwi

Will you just f*** OFF already.

You and your WHORE of a manager Gavin Orr, are asking WAY too much, you should be paying us! not us paying you! Heck, you shouldnt even be asking for a payrise! your already getting 400k a season!!

Out of the following 4 players:

Utai
Williams
O'Meley
El Masri

I want to keep Hazem, and Shrek.

JUST f*** OFF SBW!!! :ranting:

Oh and good on the Bulldogs management for giving him till monday to sign it! He(SBW) keeps complaining about how he just wants to play footy, and not talk about contracts, WELL SIGN THE MOTHERf***ING THING!! :rahh:

:ph34r:

i reckon he'll resign with the dogs..if he doesnt he will be cursed with the same problems he has had with the next team he has signed too

my name is chiro...i read the future

i reckon he'll resign with the dogs..if he doesnt he will be cursed with the same problems he has had with the next team he has signed too

my name is chiro...i read the future [/b]

Oh mighty chiro, could you please enlighten me as to what is instore for me?

This is the best club for him to be at, but I don't want him here anymore, not if it is going to cost Shrek (which it obviously will) and Hazem (Hazem wants a good deal, he knows this will be his last contract, he has a family to support!), and Utai will mos likely go, but he can be replaced.

Yeah, i'd much rather see shrek at the bulldogs than SBW. Apparently shrek is going to the roosters if the Bulldogs don't lift their current offer of $330 000 per season. The Roosters are offering $400 000

You and your WHORE of a manager Gavin Orr, are asking WAY too much, you should be paying us! not us paying you! Heck, you shouldnt even be asking for a payrise! your already getting 400k a season!!

Utai
Williams
O'Meley
El Masri

Oh and good on the Bulldogs management for giving him till monday to sign it! He(SBW) keeps complaining about how he just wants to play footy, and not talk about contracts, WELL SIGN THE MOTHERf***ING THING!! :rahh:

[/b]

what a load of bulldog ****!!
he can demand as much money from the dogs as he likes.... if the bulldogs dont like it then withdraw the offer and watch your powder puff forward pack get shoulder charged by him in 2008.

im ****** off with the dogs about this... they offer him a contract that they know is a hell of alot less then what SBW is asking for and try and make him look like the bad guy for not taking it.

how about the dogs just get rid of shrek and hazim or shrek and utai and then offer SBW 750K. thats what every other club has to do if they want to keep a superstar.

get rid of shrek... hes hopeless... im sure you can find another idiot to put his head down and run up and down the field. he doesnt do anything other then that so its no loss.

Yeah, i'd much rather see shrek at the bulldogs than SBW. Apparently shrek is going to the roosters if the Bulldogs don't lift their current offer of $330 000 per season. The Roosters are offering $400 000
[/b]

yeh thats right :(
can you see him in their colours? cos i cant
i can see him in a tigers jersey tho..but thats because im rememberig about him knocking byrce gibbs tf out hahaha.

<div class='quotemain'>

Utai
Williams
O'Meley
El Masri

[/b]

what a load of bulldog ****!!
he can demand as much money from the dogs as he likes.... if the bulldogs dont like it then withdraw the offer and watch your powder puff forward pack get shoulder charged by him in 2008.

im ****** off with the dogs about this... they offer him a contract that they know is a hell of alot less then what SBW is asking for and try and make him look like the bad guy for not taking it.

how about the dogs just get rid of shrek and hazim or shrek and utai and then offer SBW 750K. thats what every other club has to do if they want to keep a superstar.

get rid of shrek... hes hopeless... im sure you can find another idiot to put his head down and run up and down the field. he doesnt do anything other then that so its no loss.
[/b][/quote]
lol @ sbw asking alot less! YEAH RIGHT! thats why his manager said the Bulldogs offer, which its friggin generous for someone who's spent 3/4's of their career as a bench warmer!..thats why gavin whore said the bulldogs offer was 500K A SEASON SHORT!

oh yeh and shrek is sooooooo hopeless thats he an INTERNATIONAL PROP..how hopeless is that!!!

no no no

what the bulldogs are doing is good

trying to create a loyalty mentality at the club

SBW may be worth alot more than what they are offering - its not as if any of these blokes are making ends meat, and SBW has a family to look after.

He should repay the mob, for the opportunity he gave them

If he wants his best price go to the UK, and make the NRL look like crap for letting go one of their stars cause the cap is too low.

Everyone breaks the cap - just bloody raise it 1-2 million, and review the cap audit process to family/spouse accounts.

Keep our talent, and keep it clean.

SHREK should not go cause red hot SBW freak show the next big thing contract is expiring.

SBW has played minimal games, and his arthritic joints are questionable.

IMO what the Bulldogs are offering him is even over what he is worth
SBW - thus far the biggest overated hype the NRL has ever seen.
When fit he is good.............he's only fit for 10 games per year, so do the math.

On a side note - GO THE RAIDERS!!!!

SBW is so far up himself, he's inside out.
[/b]

That's pretty big, I suppose you know him personally :rolleyes: ? I will have you know he's one of the most down to earth people I've ever met. ;) and no I haven't just met him once, I played rugby league with his brother John Arthur. :)

how do you lot know what hes worth??
if he asks too much then there will be no interest from other clubs. if there are clubs interested in him at the price his management are asking then thats fine.

whats all this loyalty crap?? why should a player be loyal to a club?? just ask the many promising young kids who are eaten up and spit out by clubs each year. clubs dont show any loyalty to those players so why should anyone be loyal to them??

before you bring up the loyalty argument why dont you go and have a chat with that promosing young footballer at your club from a few years ago that has vanished from the face of the earth... im sure they will tell you how LOYAL your club is...

as for shrek...i will admit...hes handy for bashing the football up the middle of the park. but you can find blokes in his mould pretty easily. you wont find another player like SBW. even with his injury's...hes a much better footballer then shrek is.

<div class='quotemain'>
SBW is so far up himself, he's inside out.
[/b]

That's pretty big, I suppose you know him personally :rolleyes: ? I will have you know he's one of the most down to earth people I've ever met. ;) and no I haven't just met him once, I played rugby league with his brother John Arthur. :) [/b][/quote]

I said it because it sounded good.
I also said it because he expects a **** load of money when he only plays a third of a season.

Seriously! Think about it! If he thinks he is say worth $600 000 a season, then he should only be paid $200 000 because he plays a third of a season. $400 000 is bloody generous!

Why does he expect so much when he gives so little compared to his team mates? It's because as i said, he is so far up himself he is inside out.

Ickon, just because he is down to earth when he is talking to friends, family, media, or new acquantainces, it doesnt mean he doesn't have a high opinion of himself when it comes to footy.

He has already earned 3 times the amount he deserves, yet he asks for so much more. Until he can play good footy week in week out, without being injured most of the time and can do that throughout a season, then he doesn't deserve a decent sized contract.

People say he has huge talent, and i agree....but he doesn't and can't utilise it! so what bloody use is he???

Well you do have a lot of valid points, but people tend to forget that the majority of the time it's the agents that are the greedy ones, they feed these guys a whole lot of bullshyt about how much there worth and how they should try and get more to secure his and his families future financially, but when there really just trying to get a better looking 10%. So many of these young blokes get misled and misrepresented by these greedy basterds when all they really want to do is play football. He's one of those guys, he just wants to play football and play a whole season. He leaves the money side to his agent because he doesn't know shyt about contracts and salaries. He's just a guy who loves playing football that’s it. :)

Well you do have a lot of valid points, but people tend to forget that the majority of the time it's the agents that are the greedy ones, they feed these guys a whole lot of bullshyt about how much there worth and how they should try and get more to secure his and his families future financially, but when there really just trying to get a better looking 10%. So many of these young blokes get misled and misrepresented by these greedy basterds when all they really want to do is play football. He's one of those guys, he just wants to play football and play a whole season. He leaves the money side to his agent because he doesn't know shyt about contracts and salaries. He's just a guy who loves playing football that's it. :) [/b]

Very good point. Thankyou for listening to mine and accepting them aswell :)

Gavin Orr is a slippery prick, Me and my mate played in the St. Marys 7s comp earlier this year for American Samoa & my mate carved it up, anyways Gavins brother was there watching and gave all his details to him, now he's trying to feed him all this Bull.s. and he hasn't even played a game of Jim Beam Cup (Were playing for Chester Hill) yet. Im trying to make sure that he doesn't get suckered in by his B.S.

Gavin Orr is a slippery prick, Me and my mate played in the St. Marys 7s comp earlier this year for American Samoa & my mate carved it up, anyways Gavins brother was there watching and gave all his details to him, now he's trying to feed him all this Bull.s. and he hasn't even played a game of Jim Beam Cup (Were playing for Chester Hill) yet. Im trying to make sure that he doesn't get suckered in by his B.S. [/b]

Ahk then fair enough. I guess these managers will do almost anything because they most likely have a family to feed and house. But that doesnt give them an excuse to be unethical. Just aslong as he's not unethical.

most agents are unethical

its all about the $$$ - jerry macquire

they dont care shot for anything else - than to get as much for the client as possible, which is prolly in the players mandate.

SBW could change managers, although nobody knows what contract he has with the agent.

But yes this comes down to the agent - it aint SBW asking more....the agent getting what he can out of every spare penny in the NRL factions.

no no no

what the bulldogs are doing is good

trying to create a loyalty mentality at the club

SBW may be worth alot more than what they are offering - its not as if any of these blokes are making ends meat, and SBW has a family to look after.

He should repay the mob, for the opportunity he gave them

If he wants his best price go to the UK, and make the NRL look like crap for letting go one of their stars cause the cap is too low.

Everyone breaks the cap - just bloody raise it 1-2 million, and review the cap audit process to family/spouse accounts.

Keep our talent, and keep it clean.

SHREK should not go cause red hot SBW freak show the next big thing contract is expiring.

SBW has played minimal games, and his arthritic joints are questionable.

IMO what the Bulldogs are offering him is even over what he is worth
SBW - thus far the biggest overated hype the NRL has ever seen.
When fit he is good.............he's only fit for 10 games per year, so do the math.

On a side note - GO THE RAIDERS!!!!
[/b]
I think this is the first time we've agreed on a league related issue :eek: :cheers: I agree with everything, besides "go the raiders" lol

Latest posts