• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SBW

*sigh*

byebye o'meley :( possibly utai (hes easy to replace with all our backs)

Man..i hate this! we produce worldclass props..year after year..and it comes back and bites us in the butt, imo, the NRL needs to do something. Ok sure every team loses players, but most of the time, whenever that othr club has bought the player..they are already superstars!, we don't do that, we MAKE them superstars.

you produced Ogre??? ogre was playing origin out of the northern eagles before you lot ever threw your dirty money at him.

Asotasi and SBW are products of the auckland rugby league system. they were set up in belmore by the current warriors assistant coach John Ackland. Ackland also set up David Fa'alogo at souths too. these kids were already in Bartercard cup squads and clubs like dogs and souths have just reaped the rewards.

sure... playing under folkesy and mcrae have helped these guys develop theyre game in a huge way but dont start saying you guys produced them. you were just very lucky to get them before anyone else did.

what i will say about the dogs is they have an excellent system in spotting good talent. they have good networks in the grassroots of the game. they also picked willie mason out from under newcastles noses. the system was all set up under the guise of the late bullfrog. he was a great administrator and definately a loyal clubman.

*sigh*

Man..i hate this! we produce worldclass props..year after year..and it comes back and bites us in the butt, imo, the NRL needs to do something. Ok sure every team loses players, but most of the time, whenever that othr club has bought the player..they are already superstars!, we don't do that, we MAKE them superstars. [/b]

Dont whinge :) you cheated the salary cap. The reason your team has been as strong as it has been for the best part of the last 6 years is because the Bulldogs originally pulled the players together illegally.

Hell.... you even have some pictures of Billy Ngawini...
i bet before long your gonna talk about how the dogs produced him too.....

<div class='quotemain'> *sigh*

Man..i hate this! we produce worldclass props..year after year..and it comes back and bites us in the butt, imo, the NRL needs to do something. Ok sure every team loses players, but most of the time, whenever that othr club has bought the player..they are already superstars!, we don't do that, we MAKE them superstars. [/b]

Dont whinge :) you cheated the salary cap. The reason your team has been as strong as it has been for the best part of the last 6 years is because the Bulldogs originally pulled the players together illegally.
[/b][/quote]

Haha here's a sport letter that was written to The Daily Telegraph
My heart bleeds for the Canterbury supporters ringing radio stations and writing letters to cry about their club having to shed players, claiming in a whine its not fair! its not fair! This is the very same club that cheated the whole of rugby league and systematically rorting the salary cap for many years, hoarding players and winning a competition they didn't deserve, creating a black stain on the club and on the history of league yet we still have supporters crying foul[/b]

Latest posts