• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SCHALK BURGER

He is sometimes too aggressive with his forearm charge though :p but still he is a great player! kudos for not getting knocked out lol

He is sometimes too aggressive with his forearm charge though :p but still he is a great player! kudos for not getting knocked out lol
[/b]

Schalk burger is over rated.Luke Watson could do a better job.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Schalk burger is over rated.Luke Watson could do a better job.

[/b][/quote]

Keagan daniels of the sharks could also be a better option

His bicep isn't as large as I would've thought
[/b]

Richice Mccaw is alot tougher and better than him.

[/b]

John smit is the worst player ever in sa rugby history

Yeah that is good news, thanks for the update ross.
I'm also glad to see PdV is considering bringing Du Preez and Fourie into the squad. They both have been ripping it up in the Currie Cup

Guys, Helen Mirren is well hot
helenhotness1.jpg

schalkie is simply in his on league,
his on class, :ph34r:
his on world. :bleh!:
what a rugby player. :cheers:

the only probleme he have, is that he is not playing rugby for the lions....
[/size :bana:

I like Watson but he's nothing on Burger, especially on the international stage.

<div class='quotemain'>
:bad:
[/b]
GAYYY [/b][/quote]

Sorry but I prefer women who have all their own teeth and non-white/grey hair.

I like Watson but he's nothing on Burger, especially on the international stage. [/b]

Schalk Burger for captain of the Springboks during the 2011 World Cup? Smit and Matfield won't make it to the next World Cup, in my opinion.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
GAYYY [/b][/quote]

Sorry but I prefer women who have all their own teeth and non-white/grey hair.

[/b][/quote]
She has an Oscar and tons of money, what more could you want in a woman? :D

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
GAYYY [/b][/quote]

Sorry but I prefer men.
[/b][/quote]
Corrected [/b][/quote]

Oh yes clearly i prefer men because I do not like the idea of looking at a 63 year old woman in a bikini :lol:

Important link

Just an important link. Schalk seems like a nice guy so I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

The world's stronger, more intelligent groups are on the right side of this: secretcontrol.byethost33.com

It deals with the use of shame factors as a control mechanism. The thesis at secretcontrol.byethost33.com is an analysis of the mechanisms used by a hidden system to achieve its objectives. It explains how it gets things done that otherwise wouldn't be. It answers questions as how to control individuals using shame factors such as incest, paedophilia, gay sex, consensual (closet gays) and non-consensual and how to control organizations by placing these individuals into such organizations. It uses a logical thought process to describe the mechanisms of this system and strengthens this with a large amount of research data. It describes how blackmail is the key to corruption and how this specific form of blackmail can get people to do just about anything. It also describes in detail the technology used and the secret weapon of this system and the groups that are with us.

It explains how this is a replicating system that can and is infiltrating governments, the police, media...etc. It also indicates how just knowing what is contained in this document provides a potential solution. Those groups that use such shame factors will inevitably be destroyed as others discover their secrets.