• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Semi-final 1: Crusaders v Hurricanes

S

Silver Arrow

Crusaders: Leon MacDonald, Kade Poki, Casey Laulala, Tim Bateman, Scott Hamilton, Daniel Carter, Andrew Ellis, Mose Tuiali'i, Richard McCaw (captain), Kieran Read, Ali Williams, Brad Thorn, Greg Somerville, Corey Flynn, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Ti'i Paulo, Ben Franks, Reuben Thorne, Nasi Manu, Kahn Fotuali'i, Stephen Brett, Sean Maitland.

Hurricanes: Cory Jane, Hosea Gear, Conrad Smith, Ma'a Nonu, Zac Guildford, Willie Ripia, Piri Weepu, Rodney So'oialo (or Chris Masoe), Masoe (or Scott Waldrom), Jerry Collins, Jason Eaton, Jeremy Thrush, Tim Fairbrother, Andrew Hore, John Schwalger. Res: Hikawera Elliot, Neemia Tialata, Craig Clarke, Scott Waldrom (or Thomas Waldrom), Alby Mathewson, Jimmy Gopperth, Tamati Ellison.

I'm betting the Canes will win this one. The Crusaders are a finals team, but they've looked pretty ordinary over the last few weeks and their loss to the highlanders has me questioning whether they're up to it this year...

Well, im hoping the Canes can pull this one off...... . ... . . . ... . . . . . ... They have the most bad-ass team in this comp i think....

I cant believe I am going to miss my Hurricanes play off game, as I am going to be on the train to Cardiff to see the HEC final !!

I didn't plan that very well, and now wonder about my commitment to NZ rugby! but seriously -

GO THE CANES!!! Unfinished business from 2 years ago on that foggy night!

As long as theres no fog we should take this out.

GO THE CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping for the Hurricanes to win, but I feel a Crusaders team at full strength and with lots of Motivation are incredibly hard to beat. Will be a very tight game but 'saders by three

my moneys on the canes... a few weeks ago i would have gone with the saders, but after the last few weeks i aint soo sure... granted the saders last few matches were pretty irrelevant to them, but i think the momentum is firmly with the canes at the moment.

really interesting game though, with soo many key battles

back row battle will decide who wins the game, nd the centre battle i think will decide by how many the winning team wins by

either way im setting my alarm for this :)

xxxx

I never switch allegiance plus I'm going to the game with Woosaah so I hope to god we win then Masoe can get hit with another handbag.

So'oialo has been ruled out but I think the Canes will manage it fine without him. Scott Waldrom's a great replacement player.

crusaders will win this year, as usual... they are just amazing
did you guys here about daniel Carter leaving ?

Half Time - Crusaders 13 vs 08 Hurricanes

The Crusaders have had 80% of the ball, 80% territory and have put a stanglehold on the Hurricanes, looks like another final for the Crusaders at this stage, but anything could happen - it is the Hurricanes of couse.

Crusaders now led 23 - 08 with 24minutes left, and the stupid coach for the Hurricanes has taken off their best player, Scott Waldrom who made 17 tackles in 54 minutes.

Crusaders 30 vs 08 Hurricanes - 13 minutes left.

Might as well send the trophy to the engravers now because the way they are playing, nobody looks like they could beat the Crusaders.

Crusaders 33 vs 08 Hurricanes - 7 minutes left

Crusaders 33 vs 15 Hurricanes - 2 minutes left

Crusaders 33: Leon MacDonald (2), Kieran Read tries; Dan Carter (3) con, (4) pen.

Hurricanes 22: Zac Guildford, Jeremy Thrush, Neemia Tialata tries; Jimmy Gopperth (4) con; Piri Weepu pen; Jerry Collins con

HT: 13-8

Super14 final will be hosted by the Crusaders. Can't really see either the Sharks or the Waratahs beating them in their own backyard. Great conversion by Jerry Collins at the end of the game.

Damn those Crusaders they're just too flippin good. Must say that the pace of the game was hectic right from the get go. Both teams played their guts out and put on a really good game of rugby.

Just got back from the game with Woosaah had some crap seats behind the posts so couldn't see too much but other than that was good.

Was looking ominous when Wellington were leading & Carter had a kick charged down leading to a try I thought oh no it's the Highlanders all over again but then with the penalties & in the 2nd half tries we showed our dominance and eagerness to win.

The final score of 33-22 allowed by 2 soft tries was rather flattering for the Canes. Stupid people behind us were chanting for Nonu but to me he did nothing special at all. I mean even Carter stripped a ball off him.

Gee, I hope the Canes are gonna win!! What a bunch of tossers. Wishing the Canes good luck, etc. The Canes are and always have been second rate. Anyone who thought they had a chance were deluded. How many times do the Crusaders need to deal out a beating before everyone realises that a bunch of islanders in Wellington or Auckland shirts have no chance against a disciplined, organised and talented Canterburyy outfit. Where's Mr. G ripper now eh? What a jerk off!!! Wanks on about Toeava and says McD is crap. Looks like you've been shown up to be an absolute penis head. Let's just hope clueless Henry doesn't put Tuitavake and Muliaina in the AB's. Actually, if he does, I'M SUPPORTING THE WALLABIES.

Good on the crusaders for having a comeback after the shocking performance against the highlanders. GL against Tahs in CHCH

Gee, I hope the Canes are gonna win!! What a bunch of tossers. Wishing the Canes good luck, etc. The Canes are and always have been second rate. Anyone who thought they had a chance were deluded. How many times do the Crusaders need to deal out a beating before everyone realises that a bunch of islanders in Wellington or Auckland shirts have no chance against a disciplined, organised and talented Canterburyy outfit. Where's Mr. G ripper now eh? What a jerk off!!! Wanks on about Toeava and says McD is crap. Looks like you've been shown up to be an absolute penis head. Let's just hope clueless Henry doesn't put Tuitavake and Muliaina in the AB's. Actually, if he does, I'M SUPPORTING THE WALLABIES. [/b]

KillYourself.jpg

Man those crusaders have stepped up big time, after the shocker last week. Crusaders will win the finals hands down, especialy at home. Waratahs were ok, but really Sharks just imploded.

Latest posts