• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Semi-final 1: Crusaders v Hurricanes

Gee, I hope the Canes are gonna win!! What a bunch of tossers. Wishing the Canes good luck, etc. The Canes are and always have been second rate. Anyone who thought they had a chance were deluded. How many times do the Crusaders need to deal out a beating before everyone realises that a bunch of islanders in Wellington or Auckland shirts have no chance against a disciplined, organised and talented Canterburyy outfit. Where's Mr. G ripper now eh? What a jerk off!!! Wanks on about Toeava and says McD is crap. Looks like you've been shown up to be an absolute penis head. Let's just hope clueless Henry doesn't put Tuitavake and Muliaina in the AB's. Actually, if he does, I'M SUPPORTING THE WALLABIES. [/b]

Wow a man after my own heart! I so agree with everything you say...you deserve a rep point or 20!

Robbie Deans has created an environment in the Crusaders that makes average players perform beyond their natural ability.

How many times do the Crusaders need to deal out a beating before everyone realises that a bunch of islanders in Wellington or Auckland shirts have no chance against a disciplined, organised and talented Canterburyy outfit

[/b]
Absolutely!!!! I have always thought throughout the years that the Hurricanes were just that...a bunch of crazy islanders doing anything goes rugby. With all that talent if they had Deans as their coach they would probably win the RWC lol!...but with their inferior gameplan and approach to rugby the Hurricanes will always get the beats from a Deans coached side. The biggest travesty is the Blues!!!! They have the most talent yet they play short of their true potential and lose to the discipline of the Crusaders even though man for man on average they have better players.

Nonu, Toeava, Atiga, Tuitavake, look good as individuals but they have no focus with team play the way the Crusaders unknowns do. Those four guys should have asked Deans for a contract years ago.

Jerry Collins vs Keiran Reid last night.....well one guy scored a try and was quick around the park in support play, offloads, tackles...the other was a spectator watching someone do what he would normally do.

MacDonald vs Masoe and Schwalger = Macdonald Try. MacDonald vs Eaton and Thrush = MacDonald Try.

What about the great Nonu???? Well if he gets the ball ripped off him from a first five then maybe he should think about changing his position to halfback.

To be fair to the Hurricanes that was the best defensive display I have seen from them in years and if they had not defended so well the score would have been reminicsed of what the Crusaders have done to other playoff hopefuls in the past. Actually with that defensive effort the Hurricanes would have beaten most of the S14 teams last night. So they did have some improvements as a team unit.

Latest posts