• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Serge Betsen and Matt Dunning sign for Biarritz

Dunning is a funny signing, but it's good to see Betsen go back to where he belongs.

With Tialata and Dunning not 10 km away, the authorities must be worrying about potential hamburger shortage in the region. Serious stuff.

And a potential shortage of props who can actually scrummage.
No drop goal jokes so far, that's unusual!

Dunning is the guy of the most unfortunate dropgoal in rugby history right?

Dunning is the guy of the most unfortunate dropgoal in rugby history right?

Unfortunate is not the word I would use, the tah's needed to score a try to win and quilfy for the semis of the S14. Dunning picks the ball up with something like 3 seconds on the clock and form 30 meters out slots a drop goal and outs them like 1 point behind. So the word I would use is unintelligent.

I remember the situation. The Waratahs were on a penalty advantage and Dunning wanted to kick so they would get the penalty, kick for touch and drive over the line. Little did he know the ball would go between the posts haha

Well then if that was the though behind it then unfortunate is the right word, didn't know that.

Biarritz is a lucky, lucky club.

Last edited by a moderator:
There it is!!! I was looking for it in my archive and wanted to upload it myself but it's already on Youtube...

pjun171l.jpg

Wonder where he'll go now

Issues with his spinal canal and the medical authorities of the FFR and LNR would not sign him off because of it.

Latest posts