• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

Awesome I have been waiting with anticipation for your return and what a bonus 5 new kits.

i can`t find the ''Leguizamon '' big file in the rugby gob
could someone tell me pls which is the file
THKS

ShaheenJ I think there are only the Reds-away and Cheetahs-away kits to make and that would be the Super 14 kits complete for this season?Did you make those kits already or not?

Does anyone have by mistake the new allstars teams kits and minikits????!!!!!!

Last edited:
ShaheenJ I think there are only the Reds-away and Cheetahs-away kits to make and that would be the Super 14 kits complete for this season?Did you make those kits already or not?
Cheetahs away is nearly done, haven't seen the Reds play in away kit this season yet

Cheetahs away is nearly done, haven't seen the Reds play in away kit this season yet
The Reds away kit looked exactly the same as their away kit last year, maybe just the socks that are different and maybe sponsors,

ShaheenJ you have any ''allstars kits and minikits'' other than those in the game?!!!!

HI Shaheen

Same issue as Intercept King trying to PM you about some things, pictures mostly. But it is not going through.

can anyone try to make the stormers pre-season friendly jerseys - the one that was designed the authographs of their fans......if someone has made it...can you please post a link

Latest posts