• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

heres a preview
TC.jpg
stil busy with it

It looks pretty good wj.Well done

@ Wj fourie: Very nice looking Cheetahs kit!If you are going to continue making kits, I think it will be best to open your own thread for your kit mods...

@ Qmandj: ShaheenJ is actually busy with all the new Super Rugby kits, I also think that Wj fourie and ShaheenJ must talk to each other and find out which kits must still be done and which kits have been completed already to avoid making doubles...or if they each want to make their own kits they can.

@Intercept King JDV :I think if they talk it's less work for each if they split up the kits.
@Wj fourie :Should I try and get a picture of the numbers?

Hey guys, I've been very busy with work related stuff, but I have completed the NZ Conference Kits. Click on the image below do download the kit pack.

NOTE: Not sure about Crusaders away kit, the backs and number colours are doubtful, so I'll rather wait for them to play in it.

South African Teams are done, just doing final adjustments. Definitely coming before the weekend.... watch this space and enjoy the new kits ;)

Awesome kits, did u make kits for 06 too? Bcause I am tired of 08 and now I am playing 06, plz let me know

Can u plz make the stormers kit for 06? Tnx

@Intercept King JDV :I think if they talk it's less work for each if they split up the kits.
@Wj fourie :Should I try and get a picture of the numbers?
well shaheen said that hes done with the sa kits and nearly done with nz kits and aus only thing that changed is the super logo and the reds sponsor

As always greatly appreciated ShaheenJ, thankyou for taking the time to make great kits. Ea should be paying guys like you for making a better version of the game that they ever did.

Awesome kits, did u make kits for 06 too? Bcause I am tired of 08 and now I am playing 06, plz let me know

Can u plz make the stormers kit for 06? Tnx

Almost all of the kits that have been made for the default teams of 06 and 08 will work in rugby 06 as they use the same filenames, the mini-kits though would need some modifying as their dimensions aren't the same in 06 and 08.

Latest posts