• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Shane Williams

D

DC

Shane Williams

swra7.jpg

Opinions :)

tone down on the contrasto n his face. he looks la bit like baldrick from blackadder

haha very funny, ask lote tuqiri if shane williams needs to be shorter, shane williams two tries in two games vs australlia, lol

this time next year itll be more like 7 tries from 5 games!!

nice sig, i like it, and id like a bit of red toned into it if thts possible, you know mix in with the ospreys coulour faded into like, to like show wales and the ospreys!!

hahaha what an idiot, that deserves a negative rep!!

once again a f***ed up comment from someone who have probably only seen shane play no more than a dozen times!!

Fear not gents! Poor old Shane hasn't starved!

He's been working at Disneyland Paris!

Yup, he's the one Sivi bounced a ball off his head during the lions tour, remember?

Yup, he's the one Sivi bounced a ball off his head during the lions tour, remember?
[/b]

Oh yeah. That was shane williams? I thought that was a child. My bad.

<div class='quotemain'>
Its a nice sig of a terrible rugby player
[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, and your avatar is of whom?
Oh yes, Ma'a Nonu...pure quality, eh?
[/b][/quote]

Nonu is a decent tackler.Maybe Shane could learn from him.

[/b]

Sorry, but i've never seen someone look so lost whilst trying to keep a basic defensive line. The guy throws his weight around and hopes for the best.
At least Shane has got a good technique in how to tackle.
And we all know how much Ma'a Nonu can change a game with his...wait what does he do? Oh yes, that's right...crash ball. Quite the versatille player if you ask me. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Sorry, but i've never seen someone look so lost whilst trying to keep a basic defensive line. The guy throws his weight around and hopes for the best.
At least Shane has got a good technique in how to tackle.
And we all know how much Ma'a Nonu can change a game with his...wait what does he do? Oh yes, that's right...crash ball. Quite the versatille player if you ask me. :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

I'd pick nonu anyday over shane williams. If shanes technique is so good why does he suck at tackling? If shane ever became a real threat to the all blacks all theyd have to do is put nonu against him. In a one on one situation nonu would just run over him.

thats because you know f*** all about rugby... im guessing youve only seen shane a handfull of times!!watch how good shane was in 2005 six nations!! watch how he tormented the french, the scots, the italians and the english in that competition!! watch how he destroyed australlia in 2005!!

28 international tries in 41 games.... now considering that is coming from a nation that unfortunately for us looses more than they win thats impressive... just imagine what this guy could do for the all blacks.... he is lethal!! hes the third leading point scorer at the millenium stadium with all his points coming from tries!! hes scored 21 tries in over 50 games for the ospreys. and of course six tries in five games for the british lions... although five of them came against the possibly the worst team ive ever seen!!

shane is not overrated!! and iknow in the three games since the world cup vs the all blacks he hasnt set the world alight, but lets remember he singlehandedly tore new zealand apart in the world cup, with one of the performances of the championship!!

shane is f***ing dynamite, itas only the so-called arrogant kiwis who have no ******* knowledge of nh rugby that disagree!!

In a one on one situation nonu would just run over him.
[/b]

And in a one-on-one situation Shane Williams would run rings around Mr.Eyeliner himself. You just proved nothing.

If shanes technique is so good why does he suck at tackling?
[/b]

Again showing how much of Shane Williams you have actually seen.
If, my friend, you had watched him week in-week out for just one month, you would see how many great tackles he makes. Not just on other wingers, Shane brings down big forwards that other forwards have a problem with and guess why that is? He's got a good technique.
Watch how he very rarely goes high on an opposition, watch how he bats away their out-stretched arm - he does this because he understands his weaknesses as a player and in avoiding a hand off and going low on a player in a tackle ensures that he brings down even the biggest of blokes e.g. Ma'a Nonu.

Latest posts