• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

She has "ad enuf" of me...like.

Is there really a classification according to where a girl lives?

Should be funny, making an encyclopedia or a travel guide on where to find hot chicks, and which opening lines work best in what parts of the country :p
I could make millions writing one of those!

Haha!
That's my next book, stop giving others ideas!

I just recently travelled to the Liverpool area and i was gobsmacked as to how many lovlies i saw there.
All ages, all creed (what's the plural for "creed"?).
Some had fake tan, fake boobs and bottled blonde hair - others were natural.

ALL WERE BEAUTIFUL.

What does creed mean? For that matter?

Hmm, girls with fake tan, fake blonde hair, fake boobs, fake nails and too little clothing, you may say 'yum', I find it revolting.

Take away the fake boobs, and I know you'll find a 15 year old version of such a Barbie in any part of the country.

You might find it revolting, but you are hetrosexual i believe - so i expect that from you.
Only select men can appreciate it.

And i ask, why would i want to take away the fake boobs?!

What does creed mean? For that matter?

Hmm, girls with fake tan, fake blonde hair, fake boobs, fake nails and too little clothing, you may say 'yum', I find it revolting.

Take away the fake boobs, and I know you'll find a 15 year old version of such a Barbie in any part of the country. [/b]
You might find it revolting, but you are hetrosexual i believe - so i expect that from you.
Only select men can appreciate it.

And i ask, why would i want to take away the fake boobs?!
[/b]
I think we all know my position on this. If we were to write a new "Good Wives Guide" surley it would include things such as, be blonder, be tanner, make your bossom appear larger, and dress using the least amount of fabric possible (it's one step in saving the environment, surely).

Anyway, sorry about the bad fortune there pal. Make your Liverpoolian dreams come true and write us a summary report. I'm sure RBS knows the good spots in town.

If I've learned anything about women recently it's that they're nuts...but I'm pretty positive that I like 'em that way!

you shoulda slapped that ***** so hard

and then said:
"*****, listen, if you do that again im gonna snap your neck like-a twig...like*"

* like thrown in to still get the **** of points from 'mocking' them

You should have done the jake the mus combo and then after she leaves say "You'll be back!!!"
renajake.jpg

Once were warriors anyone?

Latest posts