• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Shop!!!

G

getofmeland

People May I grab your attention and ask for some feedback on this...

Myself and Dan, have recently been discussing in detail about the idea of starting a shop to sell TRF Merchandise... We have a couple of ideas we would like to do, one of which would be to create the TRF Rugby Shirt, with the swordfish sponsorship on, like the one that has been created by Dr Fantamous Jr...

We would like your ideas and whether you would consider buying anything off us...
Also Ideas for T-Shirt Slogans and designs... (Maybe the graphics team will have a few ideas!!!)

One of the options for us selling would be using a site such as http://www.cafepress.com/ and having our own shop set up...

So please come on give us some feedback on this idea.. and maybe 1 day soon you could be wearing a TRF Thong ;)

Bootiful, can I have a pink thong?
I would definitely buy a TRF T-Shirt.
You can then have competitions & have a TRF T-Shirt & thong as the winning prizes.

Yes, I would love to buy a TRF jacket, cap, dagger or whatever the hell you come up with.

yeah same, tshirt, rugby jersey etc etc, the rugby jerseys would be cool, i would definatnly buy one of those :D

ohh banners and bumper stickers 2, banners for games and such and bumper stickers for well my bumper

we should market to chavs

"Limited Edition TRF G-Unit 1.3 Gunnaz"

as a shoe

or the

"Limited Edition TRF Stunna Jacket"

I would buy a shirt that has a collar whether a rugby jersey or polo. Either that or a cap.

Will there be a tee-shirt with Dan & Charlie hugging in an embrace, saying

"We love The Rugby Forum, almost as much as each other"

I'd pay for that gold.

I would buy a jersey...by the sounds of it so far you have about AUS$300 worth of orders already lol

I too would like to look like the rest of our Southerners by also wearing a TRF garment...

I want one of the rugby jerseys as modelled by Dr Fantamous Jr, just because they look uber-cool.

However, for the idea to really take off you really need to be looking for somewhere that will provide you with one off orders but not charge anything extra, as I doubt there will be enough interest (especially at first) to really keep the numbers ticking over.

I want one of the rugby jerseys as modelled by Dr Fantamous Jr, just because they look uber-cool.

However, for the idea to really take off you really need to be looking for somewhere that will provide you with one off orders but not charge anything extra, as I doubt there will be enough interest (especially at first) to really keep the numbers ticking over. [/b]

Hence the use of Cafepress... they do one off orders and you can start shop for free... and then design your goods...

So any ideas for "Quotes" Images etc and what kind of Merchandise we could sell...

I was thinking along these lines:
Mugs
Hat
T-shirt
Mousemat
Calender (possibly)
Bumper Stickers
Bags (possibly)
Thong (to be modelled by Kaftka)

jersey.... i want a jersey...
oh and make sure u ship to the middle east!!!

Here are two quotes that i think would be appropriate

"People think winning's everything, they're wrong, its more"

"If winning's not everything, then why do they keep score?"

bumper sticker - army of truth :D

and yeah you have to the trf rugby jerseys, will be great adverstising as i would wear mine around town, and to games :)

Latest posts