• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Short Props !!

LooseHeadProp87

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Exeter
The last few weeks i have heard several pundits on tv say the new scrum laws are going to favor the shorter prop.. there has been plenty of great props over the years who are lacking in the height department so do you guys think height is an issue??

Me personally i have had quite a few tighthead props tell me they struggle against me as i get so low 175cm (5ft9)

didn't we have almost this exact same thread just some time ago ? :D

OK so this is the part where I go:
in deed ! in fact, Thomas Domingo is short himself, but you don't see him back-pedaling often !

I dont follow the French league, but if anyone can say how Sheridan is getting on, he is 6ft 5 so by the OP's questioning, should struggle somewhat.

i can see france having a great scrum if the new laws are kept domingo is class at loosehead. I think sheridan is performing well but not as much of a weapon with the new laws

i can see france having a great scrum if the new laws are kept domingo is class at loosehead. I think sheridan is performing well but not as much of a weapon with the new laws

well I remember seeing Sheridan struggle quite a bit in Montpellier at the start of this season, against Nicolas Mas. But then again Mas isn't exactly any short prop...

Latest posts