• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

should dwain chambers be allowed to go the olympics

should dwain chambers be allowed to go the olympics

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seriously who cares about the Olympics you know that 90% percent of the winners took undetectable drugs anyways.
[/b]

Well then if you're gonna take that attitude to the Olympics then it's bound to be the same in non-olympic sports as well and plenty of people still take an interest in those sports, so what's your point.

There is no point, you should never read my posts hoping to find a 'point' or anything useful.

I hate him alot anyway he think's he's really good at footie when hes not.

Does anyone know what time Chambers hearing ends?
[/b]

Just heard on the radio that there'll be no result today but that there should be one tomorrow.

If they let him compete all they're doing is pandering to a spoilt little kid who threw his toys out of the pram. They're the only country with this ruling and quite frankly it should be the norm worldwide, so here's hoping they throw the case out.

Chambers has failed in his bid to get his injunction. Glad to see to be honest, he knew the law was in existence when he was pumping himself full of THG so little sympathy. This whole thing has just been a media stunt, typified by the presence of a documentary crew following his every move. No doubt we'll get Dwayne's story :rolleyes: sometime in the Autumn.

Chambers has failed in his bid to get his injunction. Glad to see to be honest, he knew the law was in existence when he was pumping himself full of THG so little sympathy. This whole thing has just been a media stunt, typified by the presence of a documentary crew following his every move. No doubt we'll get Dwayne's story :rolleyes: sometime in the Autumn. [/b]

Glad to see he was turned down, never liked him after his drug incident - to be honest never liked him before it.

Imagine if he tried out for a rugby union club :blink: That would be awful. Chambers on the wing for England in the 2011 World Cup - God I hope not :p

Dissapointed as im a big fan of Chambers, i think his attitude towards the whole thing has been remarkable. These fat arm chair critics that think they no everything slating him dont have a clue of what the sprinting tour is like. Would not surprise me at all if this new Bolt, was a drug taker. Ultimately this decision was between Britain having a medal chance or taking the right moral decision.

It will be the end of Chambers career having run several times sub 10 seconds and winning the european championships and 60m indoor silver.

Dissapointed as im a big fan of Chambers, i think his attitude towards the whole thing has been remarkable. These fat arm chair critics that think they no everything slating him dont have a clue of what the sprinting tour is like. Would not surprise me at all if this new Bolt, was a drug taker. Ultimately this decision was between Britain having a medal chance or taking the right moral decision.

It will be the end of Chambers career having run several times sub 10 seconds and winning the european championships and 60m indoor silver.
[/b]

I think his attitude has shown nothing but contempt for the system, a system whose rules he was fully aware of yet had no problem flaunting them only to cry foul when it turns against him. As for his times, at best he was barely a sub 10 second runner, his decent sub 10 second times were rightly struck from the record as he was using drugs at the time. You cite his European Championship win but again that was struck from the record.

I'm certainly not naive enough to believe that all the top athletes are clean but that still never excuses the fact as far as I'm concerned. As for arm chair critics I've not heard many experts within the sport coming out to support him either

Regarding Chambers being a medal chance, you're getting to the realms of fantasy there. Even if they're all on drugs he's still miles off the pace.

I reckon Asafa Powell is the only guy that has never took drugs and run a sub 10.

Latest posts