• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Side view? Full Match? AI Tries? YOU GOT IT

At about the 7:28 - 7:32 mark of the second half video, there is a terrible forward pass done by the Sharks flyhalf, very similar to the one done at the 4:18 or so mark in the same vid.

It looks as though when the AI have a set play under way, and you hit their flyhalf, he might not go down in the tackle but will be knocked back further than the centre he's trying to pass to after the pivot.

This could be bad if it happens a lot. I doubt it was any sort of home bias from the ref . . .

I'd like to think that you could disrupt the AI's set plays and not have to wait until they've executed it entirely before they'll go down.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 18 2005, 06:49 AM
At about the 7:28 - 7:32 mark of the second half video, there is a terrible forward pass done by the Sharks flyhalf, very similar to the one done at the 4:18 or so mark in the same vid.

It looks as though when the AI have a set play under way, and you hit their flyhalf, he might not go down in the tackle but will be knocked back further than the centre he's trying to pass to after the pivot.

This could be bad if it happens a lot. I doubt it was any sort of home bias from the ref . . .

I'd like to think that you could disrupt the AI's set plays and not have to wait until they've executed it entirely before they'll go down.
That's the ONLY time that that has happened since I've been playing the game... Unbelievable as it happened TWICE in one Match!!!!!
<

It hasn't happened since! Maybe it's something to do with those 2 teams!

cheers locks

can you put up one with aus vs nz, that would be totally sweet

id like to see how the models look

But if there's going to be another full length video why not use Australia and New Zealand at Telstra Stadium in a Bledisloe Cup decider with lightning in the background to show off the games capabilies! Or you could just use the Reds..

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 18 2005, 09:09 AM
But if there's going to be another full length video why not use Australia and New Zealand at Telstra Stadium in a Bledisloe Cup decider with lightning in the background to show off the games capabilies! Or you could just use the Reds..
OR they could just push record and scroll through all the menus and teams and we could see all that stuff.

But that would be pointless.

It'd be real cool to see Argentina v Namibia in Buenos Aires.

<
<
<
<

YES!

I have only watched the first half so far....BUT I am loving it!!
Side view rocks (but admittedly I have always used it) and it actually does the angle slightly in the 22s just like JLR - I am in heaven.

There's a lot of animation this and blah blah but frankly, despite Locksley clearly easing off for that AI try in the first half - heh heh, I think this game looks very playable....

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm - nice graphics for the most part (I don't play Fifa at all so don't care about its apparent sameness etc...) and there are nice breaks going on, loops, etc...nice tackles, the partial slip through the tackle but then getting wrapped around the legs...shesh, surely you gotta dig that shizzle (sorry).

lol!

Anyway, the point is...I need one of those Alien pods that put you to sleep for a month! Haha.

Cheers Locksley...Only seen the first half as I say, but I smiled through the whole thing.

Holy crap! That was nice.

I need the AI too be exciting to play against as most of my matches are against that (during the week etc...) and I was really impressed.
- that AI mid-field break and sprint to the line left me ecstatic! Wahoo!

I think I will play hard (level) from the outset.

Cheers Locksley.

Latest posts