• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Some people want it to be some sort of hollywood movie-esque competition with a fight to the death at the end

Shots are looking good though, can't wait to play the game

How about they play each other in Rugby Challenge and RWC2011? Two rounds, two teams, one winner ;)

Absolutely impressive! In my opinion these shots hint at possibly the best sports game presentation to date in either of the four most talked about game types on TRF (Rugby, League, Cricket and Soccer). Honestly, all the team of artists and programmers at Sidhe deserve a big pat on the back if this is a sign of the overall achievement of Rugby Challenge.

Now that presentation, franchise mode and customisation is seemingly checked off, great gameplay and AI will seal the deal. :D

Yeah it's really good having so many updates all the time cant wait for this game now ITM franchise mode is going to be so much fun

Sweet can't wait good to see a rugby game going into new platforms might buy one if this is a going to be on it.

Those shots look slick as, very impressive.

Psp version should be interesting.

well well, fair play SIDHE. looks like i'm buying a NGP ;) I needed a xmas present :p :p i'm not too great with player likenesses, can anyone care to comment on who it is on the wallpaper. The graphics of the player (if thats in game) do look superb :D :D

Oooh also i figured rugby challenge may have been one of the NGP ***les a few months back, when you lot announced you were developing for the platform ;) (can't wait)

Last edited:
well well, fair play SIDHE. looks like i'm buying a NGP ;) I needed a xmas present :p :p i'm not too great with player likenesses, can anyone care to comment on who it is on the wallpaper. The graphics of the player (if thats in game) do look superb :D :D

It's a generic player, not anyone in particular. Looks a bit like Ali Williams crossed with Adam Gilchrist (minus the ears). :D

Ta for that CA Iverson :D :D still looks very good regardless :D :D i like the cross breed reference :p nice Keep up the good work SIDHE. Gonna be a very interesting few months :D

um no official release date has been issued. But judging by comments made my Mario and the gang it looks to be around August time, to coincide with the world cup :D :D But seeing as nothings official, it could be july, could be september :p Watch this space I guess :D

Awsome looking art work. Looks like sidhe really have pushed the bar here and will quite possibly set the standard. I hope the same
amount of paintstaking accuracy has gone into gameplay, that will be the true clincher.

I glad to here its coming to NGP.

Latest posts