• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Looks like one of the ones from the "create a cover" thread that used to be on here

european teams

Hey I heard there's supposed to be 32 Northern Hemisphere teams:
If my math is correct
Magner's: 12 teams
Top 14: 14
Aviva: 12
Total 38
any comment? or more to be release closer to release date?

Those figures did not come from us. We have said that there will be more Northern Hemisphere licences than Southern Hemisphere licences. Someone has added up how many teams they think we will have for the Southern Hemisphere and then added one for the north.

oooo ^^^^ thats a new piece of info :p Must have missed that over on your forums :p Keep up the good work :D

thanks guys, the game looks really great btw!! you have no idea how much i want to play it!

Will South Africa and Australian releases be ***led "wallabies Rugby Challenge" "Springboks Rugby Challenge" respectively?

Will South Africa and Australian releases be ***led "wallabies Rugby Challenge" "Springboks Rugby Challenge" respectively?

More details on what the game will be called in respective countries will be released closer to the release. Probably will be called Wallabies rugby challenge in Australia. We don't even know if HES has secured licencing for South Africa so not sure about South Africa at the moment. More on that as I said will be released at a later date.

Well the graphics are seriously up to scratch! Incredible work guys. I seriously can't wait to play see more; you've really set the bar high! Looks like HB have their work cut out for them

More details on what the game will be called in respective countries will be released closer to the release. Probably will be called Wallabies rugby challenge in Australia. We don't even know if HES has secured licencing for South Africa so not sure about South Africa at the moment. More on that as I said will be released at a later date.

Maybe they could do use a top line player as a cover man? Call it "David Pocock's Rugby Challenge". There are few better ambassadors for the game here in Aus (Gituea comes across as a real douche IMO)... maybe Will Genia, but no-one else really.

"Woldog's Rugby Challenge 2011" rolls of the tongue.

Interestingly, the starting halfback for the Wallabies in those screenshots isn't Mr Genia...

There's only one shot where you could possibly say the wallabies halfback was visible and that was in the Haka shot and I'm pretty sure he's in it.

My apologies, I was looking at that Otago halfback... Though that definitely isn't Cowan - maybe All Blacks aren't in the NPC teams?

Latest posts