• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

they seem to point to the ruck so my guess is it's the first user controlled player you want to be added to the ruck. this event from what I read off the sidhe forums was 2v2s all played by people at the event so no real good look into single player from this event.

i would like to know if you can do a drop goal directly from a scrum. like you can in RWC2011. you really shouldnt be able to do that :)

courtesy of mystic86 off the sidhe forums from the ireland preview event held at gamestop

ha i saw him doing that i can hear my own voice
only problem was that we didnt get any audio because the t.v being used was acting up so we didnt get to hear commentary

Last edited by a moderator:
That review just posted looks very positive. That career mode looks really cool, especially when it says that the world cups feature in them. I think that's cool, not even Fifa does that lol. Only thing thqat bothers me is the button mashing thing at rucks, but it might be ok who knows. Lol at Germany being on there. Did you guys see if there is a custom tourney mode? Would like to know if you could make a heineken cup or something like that seeing as that isn't there. How was gameplay too? And presentation?

That preview contains a few inaccuracies, including the ruck mechanism. Believe me when I say mashing will not pay off there.

Just curious, why do TRF get no love from Sidhe? I know there's an official partnership with RWC but why not let the guys have a test of the game when it came through the UK?

getofmelands review would be the most interesting one out there as he'd have been the only man on earth thus far to have played both ***les!

The playtest in ireland sounds extremely positive, but its hard to weigh up without any of them having a base of comparison

i like this idea as well, i am just of lambton quay, well for the next 2 weeks before i move back to christchurch that is, would love to get a game lol

That review just posted looks very positive. That career mode looks really cool, especially when it says that the world cups feature in them. I think that's cool, not even Fifa does that lol. Only thing thqat bothers me is the button mashing thing at rucks, but it might be ok who knows. Lol at Germany being on there. Did you guys see if there is a custom tourney mode? Would like to know if you could make a heineken cup or something like that seeing as that isn't there. How was gameplay too? And presentation?
presantation was really good i especially like how you can pick your favourite team and see them running around in the background in the main menu. also like in fifa you can run around while you wait for the game to load. only problem was that northampton were rated higher than leinster which as we all no is a bit of a cock up:p

Right I am off to play RC today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to what you think of it and of course being one of only a few people to compare it to playing rwc 2011

Outside of testers ... he is probably the only ;)

Which makes me unique and very valuable... So who's going to pay me enough to tell all

Have u seen my vcash, I don't need it... Real money please

In terms of a comparison, I have decided to write a review of Rugby Challenge, rather than compare it with RWC 2011, as there has been a lot of questions asked and answered regarding Rugby World Cup 2011.

Also if you have any questions please let me know