• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Its interesting with only 2 weeks left til the release of RWC 2011 and still no date for RC...

I'm going to predict the release date will be announced the week rwc2011 releases. there is a hands on event at an eb games in auckland next thursday so presumably that will be from a newer build than previous events. Based off the hype from that event and the world cup not to far away after that it would make perfect sense to announce a release date the following week and also steal some thunder from the competitions release that week.

I'm presuming their waiting to announce the date after what happened with RL3, being pushed back and back and back and back - better for them to say "It's out next week" than to have said "It's out in 2months....wait, add a week onto that...and another week....make that a month.....2 more weeks......another month"

^^^^^^^

Yer HES and tru blu haven't got the best track record of releasing games in UK. RL3 by 3 months, RLL by 2 months. Best have no release date atm, even if it is frustrating. Trying to take the "predicted" dates with a pinch of salt anyways, avoid disappointment :D

^^^^^^^

Yer HES and tru blu haven't got the best track record of releasing games in UK. RL3 by 3 months, RLL by 2 months. Best have no release date atm, even if it is frustrating. Trying to take the "predicted" dates with a pinch of salt anyways, avoid disappointment :D
Before you get lynched, RLL wasn't made by Sidhe :p

all the websites i've looked at to preorder from say September 9th.
Just a guess - Sidhe said they want to get it released before the WC, so shops have put the release date of the opening day of the WC - no date has been confirmed by Sidhe/HES and they've said that any shop giving out a date is just a guess

Before you get lynched, RLL wasn't made by Sidhe :p

Yes Yes i know, i was stating that the f!!k ups have been the publishers not the developers fault. To my knowledge TRU BLU were publishers for RLL and RL3?? Thank you for being considerate though :D :D Some fan boys are rather keen on setting matters straight (and I'm not referring to this forum) ;)

We're all eager for both games, but i guess just let TRU BLU Fudge about for a while and hope it comes out for 6 nations ;)

Still, end of Q3 is end of Sept isn't it? They said on twitter it was still on track for "end Q3".

So the Sept 9 date is possible, but even if it's not that then it won't be too soon. I hope it doesn't have to face off against FIFA in the final week of September though!

ya i quoted the wrong post. ment to quote madflyhalf xD

Thanks for your answer mate!
I like mental agility, so I can give a couple of my team mate the perfect number: 0! :D
I'm a bit disappointed to not have forwards stats explicited... I'd like to have at least "scrummaging" and "rucking", they are specific abilities that a player can clearly have or not!

And for the releasing date I'm no worried about the end of september, so hopefully I would make some "game-free" exam at the Univ, to not affect my results!!! :D

about pre-order, I found this
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesyta555a077/

It says 26/8/11 but I never trusted it.
BTW I think I will order the game there.

Last edited:
I'd bet on 23rd or 30th September myself.

Now, if only there was some kind of large sporting event to keep me occupied for much of this time...

I'd bet on 23rd or 30th September myself.

Now, if only there was some kind of large sporting event to keep me occupied for much of this time...

No need to be so pessimistic about England's chances there old boy. :D

I have just been banned off sidhe's forums for having multiple accounts :( I only have one. bloody new zealanders :(

Latest posts