• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Ah not the end of the world, shouldn't be too bad doing all the transfers. Will be easy doing it for the Blues anyway since they've not made any signings at all <_<
Ospreys team is gonna need a huge overhaul though!
I've heard people were planning on doing a thread for what to change the SA teams rosters too, would it be worth compiling one of all transfers on the game? Could be a fair bit of work, but would be a huge help to get it all in one place before the season starts.

I hope this means worcester will still be in it

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed whether Worcester will be in it although I'm pretty sure this is them in this image:

attachment.php

This is at 0:41 in the Official Trailer.

I also think that's Baths newly released away shirt.

Think Worcester are in, remember hearing someone ask who were the '3 new teams added' on the irish gameplay event from Billy's tour, and he said it was probably the relegated sides from the aviva and top14, which points toward both Worcester as well as Leeds being in.

I've heard people were planning on doing a thread for what to change the SA teams rosters too, would it be worth compiling one of all transfers on the game? Could be a fair bit of work, but would be a huge help to get it all in one place before the season starts.

There's already a massive transfer thread by Psychic Duck in one of the rugby sections, so easier to just use that as the guide

Well not gonna lie, if the Ospreys Team is last seasons, i stick with that ;) ;) I presume the players we had last season will be half decent ratings :p :p May even mean "The Orange ONE!" will still be in the squad ;) ;)

Well not gonna lie, if the Ospreys Team is last seasons, i stick with that ;) ;) I presume the players we had last season will be half decent ratings :p :p May even mean "The Orange ONE!" will still be in the squad ;) ;)

Your love for Gavin might even match cyrils... looks like he has a rival for the orange ones affections ;)

Interesting read.

Will you guys be releasing a squad list for each side at some point?

every day i keep coming back to here (and to the sidhe forums) for more information on this game, and just about every day there is something new. I still cannot wait for it, and am envious to everyone that has already had a crack at it.

3 more days left in wellington, any chance i can pop in for a play? LOL joking.

every day i keep coming back to here (and to the sidhe forums) for more information on this game, and just about every day there is something new. I still cannot wait for it, and am envious to everyone that has already had a crack at it.

3 more days left in wellington, any chance i can pop in for a play? LOL joking.

:D.....

But no seriously

Do you know where I can find PC requirements and specification for the Rugby Challenge game?

I'm quite sure my pc is good enough but... I just want to be sure! :D

Your love for Gavin might even match cyrils... looks like he has a rival for the orange ones affections ;)

I think Cyril would have something to say about that ;) ;)

I just wanna see some fake bake in HD.... Jersey shore just aint doing it for me ;)

Do you know where I can find PC requirements and specification for the Rugby Challenge game?

I'm quite sure my pc is good enough but... I just want to be sure! :D

if you can download the fifa 11 pc demo. that should give a rough kind of guide of how well rugby challenge could run on your pc until actual specs are released.

Latest posts