• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Two games to buy I can't wait to get me hands on both, there gunna get hammered along with anybody who plays against me,

00:25 seconds in confirms the rabodirect pro 12 :) Looks to me like the old ospreys jersey and ulster? With the clip after being Edinburgh etc.

Looks good (licence terms) obv. the trailer doesnt show loads in terms of "actual" gameplay. However am glad that the pro12 is in the game :)

Looking good,
Good to see the Aviva teams represented in the trailer too - Borthwick looking as ugly as ever :D

Can't wait!

Sneaky shot of ospreys in the trailer as well. Last seasons kit (purple) but i dont mind, cause i love purple :D woop woop :D

Im just happy that between this and RWC 2011 We will have the ultimate rugby games!!!!!

Trailer is awesome. Great news about Pro12. Anyone got any ideas as to how they got licenses for the celtic teams even though the other game got exclusive licenses to their unions??

Looks really good, would of been nice to see some of the control system, but I like the look of this... Certainly going to be interesting to play both...

I know I will be buying this...

Looks really good, would of been nice to see some of the control system, but I like the look of this... Certainly going to be interesting to play both...

I know I will be buying this...

Agreed, I belive the people who will be buying only one of the games will be losing out, I have RWC 2011 On pre order and I check the Websites daily for when I can Pre order RC!!!!

Tis a Good year for Rugby games!!!!!!!!!!

Just to add Well done to Mario and the team for what looks like a very good game!

If it plays as well as RWC 2011 then we are certainly in for a great battle

yeah looks good, didnt like auckland holding the shield though, wth is up with that? :0) canterbury have it at the moment.

other than that, SBW flick pass in there as well, nice touch just hope it doesnt happen to often.

animations look good, all in all i am looking forward to having a go at this!

Wow, it looks like REAL rugby. So amped for RC , this game LOOKS like everything i have wanted in a game, Franchise, Domestic Leagues, ETC. the animations look so good IE juggling the ball. Proper bump offs . Lost for words at the moment

The player likeness isn't exactly top-notch for some of the Pro12 players, but the editor is for fixing that sort of thing.

Looks quality and I'll defo be buying it.

Sneak peak of the new Sale Sharks kit as well:
153txqa.png

Official release date isn't for a couple of weeks yet, wonder if they made extra sure they were allowed to show it :p

watched a few times now, getting quite psyched :D :D Looing forward to RWC trailer + demo :p Animations look very slick, and side step and reverse passes look good, along with the "fends".

Can't wait to see the Pro 12 ratings. As long as super shane is in, and is super agile, then i'm happy. Oh and Adam Jones' hair better be big and fuffy!

Congrats to Mario et all for what looks to be a great game, setting up what seems to be a great battle ahead :D

sneak peak of the new sale sharks kit as well:
153txqa.png

official release date isn't for a couple of weeks yet, wonder if they made extra sure they were allowed to show it :p

like, like, like.... I want it now!!!!!!

Latest posts