• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

just been looking at the licenses and daamn they did a good job! u NH'ers a gonna be cheering!

In career mode, are you able to use a club/province side, but a different International side?

i.e. Connacht and Italy?

Will be even funnier, but not a big issue if it's not possible!

Yes, you can have a career with any international team and any club team you like!

btw, can anyone give me tips on how to get a good online game going? I have good connection but the game I played was incredibly slow.

Last edited:
^^^
Thanks mate!

Yeah you use the coin system I'm not sure how it works though.

Can you do transfers in the franchise mode?

They said you can do transfers at the end of each season, but there's no the money issue.
Wandering how it could works...

I mean: I do start with Treviso, and at the end of the year I can buy Will Genia and DK Samo with no limit? :eek:

Last edited:
Anybody know when the pc version is coming out?

^^^
Thanks mate!

They said you can do transfers at the end of each season, but there's no the money issue.
Wandering how it could works...

I mean: I do start with Treviso, and at the end of the year I can buy Will Genia and DK Samo with no limit? :eek:

Pretty much, you can have whoever you want. And I think, as I havnt tried it yet, that if you get someone in they are likely to still be playing for the other team as well. so if you are the highlanders and you draft in carter, carter still plays for the crusaders, just as an example :)

Pretty much, you can have whoever you want. And I think, as I havnt tried it yet, that if you get someone in they are likely to still be playing for the other team as well. so if you are the highlanders and you draft in carter, carter still plays for the crusaders, just as an example :)

Needs a bit of work then by the sounds of it. I'v just been playing multiplayer.

I think the game is great and really fun especially if you have some friends over. will sidhe update the rosters or player stats at some point? or is that left to us with the editing tool

loving the flat passes!! actually looks real..at times the pass looks marginaly forward but still gets allowed thru..but i keep forgetting its rugby union not rugby league. ;)

the rugby points your earn after every match, there arent many things you can buy in the rugby store. will there be any teams, players jerseys etc added?

anychance of letting us put head bandages around the head of players when we edit? for props and hookers?

One questions. Will Rosters and Patches be available to download online via PC? You know, for the less fortunate....

Well I would just like to inform all the NH people that I just got my e-mail from my local distributor that my copy is on it's way to me, and i should be getting it tomorrow around midday.

So the South African's will have theirs by the weekend!

Booya!

One of the guys from sidhe said there won't be any roster or patch releases from their side coz of the licences,but that don't stop good modders like the guys who mod rugby 08 to make a gr8 patch and update rosters for ppl:)

Well I would just like to inform all the NH people that I just got my e-mail from my local distributor that my copy is on it's way to me, and i should be getting it tomorrow around midday.

So the South African's will have theirs by the weekend!

Booya!

Nice. I think I'm the only one in NZ still waiting for my copy to be shipped from the UK! Im not too fussed, just glad I saved myself $40NZD :)

Nice. I think I'm the only one in NZ still waiting for my copy to be shipped from the UK! Im not too fussed, just glad I saved myself $40NZD :)

Might be waiting a while... most UK based shops are showing 7th of October release date <_<
Am gonna cancel my pre-order off Gamelane Australia as they've just updated their page saying they wont be shipping till the 7th either. Trying to find somewhere else I can import it from that won't be more than around £55. Only place I've found is the SA shop Kalahari which will cost around £57 including shipping, though it says their shipping can take up to 6 weeks...

Gamelane source all of their products abroad, so they'll have to wait for the official release in the UK or Asia. Australian and South African games aren't cheap enough for them to make the business work.

haha anyone notice how the game play is similar to Rugby 2002?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamelane source all of their products abroad, so they'll have to wait for the official release in the UK or Asia. Australian and South African games aren't cheap enough for them to make the business work.

Yupp, they did actually confirm to me and at least one other person that they'd be shipping on the Australian release date <_< bit annoyed that it as actually a load of bullsh*t.

I can't view the video,is 2002 a good game?coz its 9years later

Latest posts