• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Niiiice! :cool:

• Fixed issue where passing to playmaker from the ruck would sometimes pass to forwards.

This whole time i thought something was wrong with my pass buttons on my controller..<_<

Mario, can we download this patch via computer?

Also, since my PS3 is busted, i have given my RC to a friend to play for a while.

Do all copies of RC need this patch? Cause i got my copy last week.

This whole time i thought something was wrong with my pass buttons on my controller..<_<

Once thing we noticed around this was it usually manifested itself when gamers where spamming the pass buttons given you can "preload" passes.

If you just make sure to press the pass buttons once, you should find the incidences of this diminish, even without the patch.

yeah it would work fine for me on fine days, but on rainy days & some online matches(the laggy ones) it would sometimes be unresponsive, leading me to press the pass buttons more than once. First thing that came to mind for this happening to me was the xbox360framerate problem, which has also been addressed in the patch:D

I really hope this game can be played with any controle on pc and not just xbox controle for windows,coz I have a few games like that and I'm not gonna buy a controle that costs more than a game

Anyone notice how much they overrated Hore in this game? they gave him more fitness and faster speed than the wingers of most teams and put him as a starter even though he's barely started a game in the last two years

I'm so happy for american and Georgian fans,coz now millions more will enjoy the game coz of more licensed teams yay:)

Although the USA team is fully licensed, the squad isn't even near complete. Todd Clever is a winger, its quite a shambles really.

This game needs one of those little squares at the bottom of the screen that shows where all your players are, like in the Fifa games, coz sometimes its impossible to know if you have a player outside of you or not, so you're left to just guess and either throw a pass to a player or throw it into touch

Found a GOOD glitch too :D, I went to kick a conversion with Toby Flood, the kick missed and before the ball hit the ground, I paused the game and changed my kicker to Jonny Wilkinson, then the kick started over again and gave me a second chance to take the same kick lol

any chance the questions will be answered now milla? the ones about whether we can trade players from super 15 to top14?

Ok.. So im getting a new PS3 slim this week or perhaps 2 weeks.

So i gave my RC game to a friend. His PS3 is a PS3 BIGGY.

Anyways, he says when he first started playing it, it froze a few times.. but for the past few days it has not frozen anymore.

Anyone here had the game freeze on em? And on what console?

Anyone with a PS3 SLIM And RC? Did it freeze?

Latest posts