• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

I think the game releases with the patch in the game so I think you're f*****

lets just assume for a moment it doesn't come automatically with the patch, would I be able to it then?

Any suggestions to what I should do first when I get the game

I'd actually suggest going through the tutorials, and learning the controls, timing, etc.

Coming off the back of the RWC 2011 game you'll find there are quite a few differences in the way the game plays, so the tutorials will help you get up to speed faster and enjoying it quicker.

Yep my copy has started to freeze after each offline match. Im on the Xbox 360..Ive had to delete my profile settings/created & edited players and create a new one...got one question though. When in a competition/career mode and you go back to the main menu and you customize some players/teams, then go back to your saved competition/career mode it doesnt update there..maybe thats where the corruption in the profile save might occur? Just a thought as this freezing glitch has made me delete my rc profile twice now..with all me rc$$$.

I reckon we should change the name of the game just for me instead of Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, It should be Aleki Lutui rugby challenge da man is a god end of.

Anyone know of anywhere I can buy on PC without going through Steam, the place would have to be quite reliable as most websites I've found, I've never heard of? I always like having the CD, makes me feel safe.

Anyone know of anywhere I can buy on PC without going through Steam, the place would have to be quite reliable as most websites I've found, I've never heard of? I always like having the CD, makes me feel safe.

I was thinking the exact same thing, I only download really old games without the CD off of Steam and GOG. For newer releases I prefer to have the physical copy.

My copy is on itts way but alas I am in NZ until the end of the world cup :/ what a shame :D

Would anyone from Sidhe be able to confirm that we can use Xbox etc. controllers which can connect to the PC when playing the game?

Don't want to buy the wrong one

I preordered my copy through Ozgameshop, so I'm still waiting on confirmation of release date (the site estimates the 14th) but to be honest, the window of opportunity for me to play the game has slipped away with end of semester assignemnts now due and exams right around the corner. If it arrives in the next few weeks I may actually fail all my subjects for this semester. I'll hold Sidhe completely responsible for my lack of willpower not to play their game instead of studying!!! :)

I preordered my copy through Ozgameshop, so I'm still waiting on confirmation of release date (the site estimates the 14th) but to be honest, the window of opportunity for me to play the game has slipped away with end of semester assignemnts now due and exams right around the corner. If it arrives in the next few weeks I may actually fail all my subjects for this semester. I'll hold Sidhe completely responsible for my lack of willpower not to play their game instead of studying!!! :)

Aussie semester timings seem really odd! I'm only into my second week of lectures (and only about a month of being at uni) over here. Know what you mean though, definitely can see it eating into time I should be using to do work for my modules...

Got an email this morning from Game saying that it's been dispatched and will be delivered shortly, guessing that means I'll get it tomorrow or Thursday?

Aussie semester timings seem really odd! I'm only into my second week of lectures (and only about a month of being at uni) over here. Know what you mean though, definitely can see it eating into time I should be using to do work for my modules...

Got an email this morning from Game saying that it's been dispatched and will be delivered shortly, guessing that means I'll get it tomorrow or Thursday?

You're probably forgetting we have our summer over christmas, so we finish up exams mid november then have our 3 month summer holidays. We only had a 3 week break midyear between semesters, where you NH guys prob had a few months?

Two working days ... or so they claim on their website.

WOOHOOO.. GOT MY PS3 slim today!

Now.. have to get my RC game back from my friend.. But will he give it back is the question... :(

Also... I think im going to withhold myself from downloading the new patch.. It seems to restrict the Top 14 and Rabo League players movements.. From what i have heard.

just rang jb hifi and eb games. neither have it on their "new releases" list even though it's advertised on their website as released on the 13th (PC version). this is killing me...

just rang jb hifi and eb games. neither have it on their "new releases" list even though it's advertised on their website as released on the 13th (PC version). this is killing me...

I've only seen it listed as the 14th on eb games site here in nz. mighty ape have it listed as the 21st and places like dick smith and noel leeming don't even have listings online for the pc verson yet. So it seems like retail pc release might be delayed one week in aus/nz.
the steam release is still on track for release tomorrow so I would recommend getting it from there especially with how good the aussie dollar is against the US at the moment and the 20% pre-order discount http://store.steampowered.com/app/20840/

I can't wait to finally play this tomorrow got my pre-order on steam so just have to wait for it to unlock tomorrow now and then I will be playing rugby challenge all day (yay for uni holidays)

Latest posts