• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Still waiting for an email from ozgameshop to confirm it's been shipped. Have had a copy from the video shop for the last 3 weeks.. My overdue bill is going to be very expensive haha.

ok got confirmation that EB have it in stock. i said "are you sure it's the pc version" and they said yes, looks like i'm going shopping!!

It seems that RC PC version isn't available yet.
At least on Gameseek.

Xbox and PS3 are all in stock, but PC version still has written only "Order now".

I suppose I actually have to wait until oct. 28th...
mu! :(

My copy of RC came today :D about to play for the first time!
Didn't quite come through the door...went downstairs to find the postman trying to ram the package through my letterbox which was obviously slightly too small...

Got it for PC, So excited NEK MINUTE 10 hours till this game unlocks. /wrists.

yeah just got back from training and went to install it.... no game

if i knew it was going to make me wait, I would have just bought it for half price on steam

Played a couple of games on Easy to get the feel of the game, was throwing dodgy passes left right and center to start off with and was only 3 - 0 up as the Lomu All Stars vs Georgia. Managed to string together some nice phases for a couple of tries in the 2nd half. Had a crack at using the Cardiff Blues vs Lyon too, managed to score 2 epic tries with Warburton with some offloading (that actually looked fairly relastic, even if it with the front 5 doing the offloads). Would've been a hat trick but he dropped the ball backwards when I tried to dive for the line but Roberts pounced on it to score.
Was planning on doing an update to the rosters before I started a career mode, but I forgot about the Pro12 and Top14 transfer restrictions, so looking like its gonna be very hard for me to create, for example, a 2011/2012 Ospreys squad (as well as putting all the Welsh Internationals in their respective French teams).
Only ways I can think of to get around this is:
1) Create a duplicate player in the 'create a player' mode then put that in the French Clubs.
2) Re-Name the players in the Welsh National squad then see if I can use them in the French teams.

Still leaves the problem of the original players in the Ospreys tam, and I've heard that removing them entirely can muck up the squad by not letting you add enough players to get to the same number again.
Any other suggestions?

Not unless you make new players to replace them...that becomes a lot of work though. i'm going to have the same problem when I get my copy tomorow. I'd say ill start off by just creating all irish players and move them onto the national team....

Anyone with the game know how easy this is?

Got my copy for the xbox through the post today (Game can do something good, once in a while)
Had a blast at dinner, Very different from RWC but I like it! Quickly updated my England squad, Shame there is restrictions from transfering players in from certain leauges! Created myself! Not put myself in a team yet, as after training tonight I'm going to create my local side! First impressions good, not tried online yet and started the Aviva Prem, But both will be very much underway tonight!

Still waiting for an email from ozgameshop to confirm it's been shipped.

I received an email from ozgameshop today saying my 360 version has shipped and I should expect it in 4-10 days. Good times.

it's now out on steam so if you bought the pc version retail it should let you install the game now. I'm now just waiting for my steam download to finish and then I will be playing

ok so I now have a 1 next to installed games, but it always says "we came up short" and there's is no game listed on steam?
if i try to reinstall the game it gives me a message about the steam servers being down.

why can't I play the game I payed for? this is getting frustrating

think I got it working now, had to forward a few ports on my router.

then it started dowloading 3.5GB... if i knew that I would have just got it off steam for half price :(

nevermind, will play it when I get home.

In Career Mode ... selected Stade and NZ.

I get given a team management screen where I can remove players from Stade. But I don't see where I can draft players in. When I clicked save ... just moved me onto the All Blacks screen. Have I missed the draft screen?

Really really enjoying this, and glad I imported it. On the whole a very fresh experience and the patch to change game sliders is great, offloads gotta go down!!!

Also even though the commentary is poor, SIDHE have done an amazing job in pronouncing my surname :D I have bragging right in my uni house atm :D :D Hammer no more! Its Hamer ("Hay-mer") on the ball!!!! Brought a smile to my face :D :D

Trying my hand at the CAP, not quite grasped the concept as yet. Although Jamie Roberts' chin is now a lot larger ;) ;)

In Career Mode ... selected Stade and NZ.

I get given a team management screen where I can remove players from Stade. But I don't see where I can draft players in. When I clicked save ... just moved me onto the All Blacks screen. Have I missed the draft screen?

You press X on PS3 to see available players. Usually starts off with uncontracted players then you can switch left and right to filter through the competitions.

Latest posts