• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

F**k I am having some fun with this game!!! :) Just some quick questions though: what do the camera sway and close camera options do?

F**k I am having some fun with this game!!! :) Just some quick questions though: what do the camera sway and close camera options do?

The sway one is so that if you are using the behind view when on the offensive it spins around and your players run downward on the pitch when playing defensively. Close cam is just that, it is very close (which is useless), unless you meant glory cam?

Glory cam I believe is that is zooms in on your player on crucial or breakaway plays. But I'm not sure because I play with sideline view.

Yeah its swing no sway, my bad. Close cameras turns on zoomed in camera angles for things such as kick off etc.

Ps I just figured out how to compete against an opposition line out throw, awesome system now i know wtf is going on!! :)

Have the game don't have an xbox... getting it back soon supposed to be here on monday. Had to break didn't it...

Lads franchise mode?

- can you buy and sell
- who can you buy and sell if above is yes (can you make your team full of superstars
Basically at the start of the season you can draft in players from the international side you manage into the club that plus you can buy random fake players

I've only managed to play 2 online games, still
All yesterday it kept saying "The game became full when you were joining, please try again" (or something along those lines) - then I got a game this morning but he quit after I scored, then it was doing the full game thing again.

I quite like the glory cam, though I do think it cuts in too often - It's good if you're making a break with the winger, but a couple of times I've made a "break" in my own 22, but it's broken field so there's still 3 or 4 defenders in front of me, but I've no idea where they are because it's zoomed in
Leaving it on though, because I do like it on the long runs :p

Have the game don't have an xbox... getting it back soon supposed to be here on monday. Had to break didn't it...

Well that blows, hopefully you get your 360 back soon.

RROD? Or did something else happen?

Is the patch worth downloading? After hearing about glitches I was reluctant to download it

So I've been struggling with this game, then checked the controls to see two VERY IMPORTANT keys that aren't covered anywhere in the tutorials:

1) When playing the ball out of a ruck, lineout, maul, or scrum, hitting S and D together passes the ball directly to your fly half.
2) When the ball is lose, hitting R makes your selected player try to dive on the ball.

#1 has helped me SO much, I can actually kick drop goals or be able to kick clearances/bombs with players other than my forwards.
#2 has helped me cover a few frustrating situations where I've had a grubber kick bouncing towards the try line and I'd end up not scoring because my player tried to pick up the ball and failed (only to have it roll dead or get touched down for a 22m drop-out), or they succeeded and carried it dead instead of touching it down to score.

Now my only gripe with the game is that I've missed out on several tries because my player punched it over the line and instead of going straight down to score he spent 10 seconds fighting off the tackler only to carry it dead or into touch in goal. Or knock the ball on.

Basically at the start of the season you can draft in players from the international side you manage into the club that plus you can buy random fake players

So if i was the highlanders and the all blacks each year i could get the entre all black team and fake players every year?

Some few impressions... (PC version)

It's gonna be hard to learn a brand new game, but it's amazing how many thing you will be able to do once learnt controls...
It seems a hard game, and I'll love that.

I'm disappointed about a couple of things:

1 - no game pad support? Keyboard it's the only available controller - anyway, not so bad as I'm gonna keep playing sometimes R06, so no confusion, gamepad for one game, keyboard for the other one.

2 - I don't know why, but I tried to change language (from Italian to English, I prefer as some translation in menu are not good, but after all it's well done) and it didn't worked, and also everytime I change graphic settings, it resets my preferences (Team, offload/hightackle/passing success bars) etc... but not the rosters

It's gonna be a long long work to edit players and teams, some ratings are disappointing, but gameplay, graphic and features are amazing.

Sure I'm gonna love it!

Only play with keyboard??????why would anybody like that???that sucks

With they could have just included a controller option,:(that's so depressing for me,I can't play with a keyboard,so multiplayer is out on the pc coz 2 players with 1 keyboard?not gonna work well

No wait I still don't know, maybe there are other controls possible, but if so... I can't find it.

Maybe only my Rumblepad 2 isn't supported... :(

On the Steam website it says that it's controller enabled. Perhaps only some types work.

Latest posts