• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Man, it's impossible to win a competition on Hard
I've played through the ITM and now Top 14 trying to get the achievement, but the top team (in ITM it's Canterbury and in Top 14 Toulouse) just get a win and BP every single match, so if you don't get the same you've got no chance
In my current Top 14 I've played 6 won 6 got 2 BP, but Toulouse have played 7 won 7 got 7 BPs

Ah, didn't think about that
I just restarted the tournament when I was more than 5pts behind with only 1 round to go :lol:

Man, it's impossible to win a competition on Hard
I've played through the ITM and now Top 14 trying to get the achievement, but the top team (in ITM it's Canterbury and in Top 14 Toulouse) just get a win and BP every single match, so if you don't get the same you've got no chance
In my current Top 14 I've played 6 won 6 got 2 BP, but Toulouse have played 7 won 7 got 7 BPs
Give it a bit of time and you'll be smoking oppositions on Pro by 14+ on 5min halfs. It's when you go online it really gets difficult, you have to compete with the everlasting lag and all the cheesers that keep using dummy passes so that your players can't get nowhere near them. That's most of the challenge with online is to see whos the best at using offloads, dummy passes and lag

I still haven't played another online game, every single one I try and play it says "the match has become full while trying to join" (or something along those lines)

I still haven't played another online game, every single one I try and play it says "the match has become full while trying to join" (or something along those lines)
Try the rugbychallenge forums they might have a fix for it. I get that alot too it's quite a common thing, to be honest you're not missing much. It's good when you find players that wanna play rugby but when you find cheesers that dummy for 80-90m down the field or offload 10 times in a row it's not really worth it

Try the rugbychallenge forums they might have a fix for it. I get that alot too it's quite a common thing, to be honest you're not missing much. It's good when you find players that wanna play rugby but when you find cheesers that dummy for 80-90m down the field or offload 10 times in a row it's not really worth it
I do the offloading and have been known to dummy, but never disconnect. Surely that'd make up for it? At first the servers were fine when it came to quiters, but now I'm struggle to have a game last longer than a half. It's rather annoying.

There is only one problem i'm experiencing with this game. In career mode im playing as Melbourne Rebels and the game freezes when the ball is out of play. It could take 2 minutes or 15 minutes to happen it doesn't matter it still happens. Its the only problem i've experienced thus far but its frustrating.

There is only one problem i'm experiencing with this game. In career mode im playing as Melbourne Rebels and the game freezes when the ball is out of play. It could take 2 minutes or 15 minutes to happen it doesn't matter it still happens. Its the only problem i've experienced thus far but its frustrating.

Could you please post the details of your console, game version, and third party mods applied, and the problem here:

http://forums.sidhe.co.nz/showthread.php?44599-Report-your-bugs-anomalies-and-problems-here

There are a few of us monitoring that thread.

Whenever i edit a player they loose their commentary name so i have to go back in and change it back...this makes editing anything take twice as long.

Also why do neither game have player form? I think it makes a game so much more real. If you have a lower rated player playing well they will be better than a higher rated player playing badly but in the game you have no reason to use any players other than your best 15, the fatigue in matches doesn't really effect them? Just a thought...other than that i do love the game.

I still haven't played another online game, every single one I try and play it says "the match has become full while trying to join" (or something along those lines)​

@ Olyy - I had this a lot, and the best way to get around it is when the loading page comes up (just like the intro) then make sure you start pressing up or down on your left stick, i find then that the team will switch before it comes up with that message. So you just have to move onto another team as soon as you can do so. Does that make sense? I'm not sure how it works, but if your team is autoselected (used to be Stade Fracais for me) the lobby for using that team is full?

and have been known to dummy.

Why glitch your way to the try line? Does it feel rewarding when you score like this? I played my first games last night online and that is all players do!! Dummy glitch all the way to the try line. I don't get it.

Why glitch your way to the try line? Does it feel rewarding when you score like this? I played my first games last night online and that is all players do!! Dummy glitch all the way to the try line. I don't get it.

Don't see that much of a problem with the dummy...
I only tend to dummy if I'm trying to beat the fullback or when the opposition expected me to pass to my winger so sends the tackler straight for him (lot of people use this defensive tactic). Works a charm because they leave such a gaping hole in the defense!

Quitters are frustrating the hell out of me though...dont think Im ever gonna get the 'Complete 25/50 online games' achievements because despite the fact that my win-loss ratio says I've played over 30 games, not all that many have been played through to the 80mins...
Whenever someone quits I send them a message saying 'quitter'...always funny to have an abusive voice message from some random Aussie kid saying there was too much lag :p

man i hate the dummy's, even when its not online, if i'm going to tackle a player, no matter what, as long as he throws a dummy my player stops and moves in the wrong direction, even if the guy doesn't even have players around him, i think its stupid, they could at least tone down how much the player buys the dummy, there's no way my fullback should think the winger is gonna pass to some invisible man, there's a similar glitch with fends, sometimes when you fend it makes your player move really fast and makes the opposition just stand there and watch you go past him.

i only played online once and lost narrowly as france, but it was annoying coz every time it looked like i was gonna have a good over lap and score, the other guy would do a high tackle and stop play

idk if everyone else noticed, but because the positions don't really matter, you can actually play backs as your props, or loose forwards as tight forwards, all that matters is they have to have good strength

Yep the dummy suck online and offloads are crazy some online players I've played against have easily racked up 100+ offloads how are you suppose to defend that. I've played a few games where the other player just dummys everytime they get the ball. I had my fullback about 20-30m away and I couldn't believe my player got stuck and couldn't even moved, frustrated to say the least

Yep the dummy suck online and offloads are crazy some online players I've played against have easily racked up 100+ offloads how are you suppose to defend that. I've played a few games where the other player just dummys everytime they get the ball. I had my fullback about 20-30m away and I couldn't believe my player got stuck and couldn't even moved, frustrated to say the least

I haven't played you yet, but I agree, my opponents always seem to have double my offloads and always seem to pick the all blacks or crusaders

I haven't been able to play with USA online yet, because people always want to use NZ against them and I... ah, am not quite at that level. My best online result was a fun filled 19 all draw between Munster and the Chiefs. (ryan91676 on ps3 playing again in 3 hours when I'm done here at work!)

When you play online the stats are all equalized, so if you played USA vs All Blacks, the team/player stats are the same for both teams

Latest posts