• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

Nah, I still contest that claim... His play on the feild is aggressive, but a lot of players are like that. Gordon Tallis is was one of the most aggressive players to play the game and got into a lot of trouble for punching the snot out of other players from time to time, but off the feild he was a model citizen and if you ever called him a thug to a Queenslander they'd be more than a little offended, and would probably tell you that you didn't know what you were talking about.
Morley is the same, sometimes lets his aggression play too big a role in his game, but he's such a gentle character off the feild to ever be characterised as a thug.

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 27 2006, 07:21 PM
Nah, I still contest that claim... His play on the feild is aggressive, but a lot of players are like that. Gordon Tallis is was one of the most aggressive players to play the game and got into a lot of trouble for punching the snot out of other players from time to time, but off the feild he was a model citizen and if you ever called him a thug to a Queenslander they'd be more than a little offended, and would probably tell you that you didn't know what you were talking about.
Morley is the same, sometimes lets his aggression play too big a role in his game, but he's such a gentle character off the feild to ever be characterised as a thug.
Yes but i'm not talking about him off the field, i'm talking about him on the field, i cant comment about him off the field as i have never met him. But clearly on the field he is a thug.

Here's one I've recently done - a great scene from that rib tickler of a laugh fest, Grandma's Boy. Introducing JP...

116fs160435.gif

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi+Jul 27 2006, 08:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jul 27 2006, 07:21 PM
Yes but i'm not talking about him off the field, i'm talking about him on the field, i cant comment about him off the field as i have never met him. But clearly on the field he is a thug. [/b]
Then so was Queensland hero Gordan Tallis and so is Doggies hit man Mark O'Mely.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jul 28 2006, 12:10 AM-->
Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Jul 27 2006, 08:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jul 27 2006, 07:21 PM

Yes but i'm not talking about him off the field, i'm talking about him on the field, i cant comment about him off the field as i have never met him. But clearly on the field he is a thug.
Then so was Queensland hero Gordan Tallis and so is Doggies hit man Mark O'Mely. [/b]
Yes.

yeah thats sweet dude, any chance you could do an animated one with that pic as well as adding in richie? i think that would look cool

oh just do one of richie and ill try animate it myself :)

Originally posted by thegameoflegends+Jul 12 2006, 10:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-thegameoflegends
@May 2 2006, 06:56 PM
Signature -

Players - Zinedine Zidane (France), Andrew Johns (Blues State Of Origin), Brett Lee (Australia), Matt Rogers (Waratahs), Matt Giteau (Wallabies)

Logo - No logo

Text - Ozie's Hall Of Legends (no need to put my username on it)

Colour - Red

This would be greatly appreciated
Please [/b]
Please

Just on of them ultra, ultra cool strip signatures

Signatures:
Players: none
Logo's: Waterloo (My avatar)
Colors: green, red & white
Text: Waterloo : Couldn't escape if you wanted to

and would a bit of Everton be able to be animated in there...I know I don't want much do I.

I'll get the beers in if you are ever down at Waterloo.

Originally posted by thegameoflegends+Jul 28 2006, 06:44 PM-->
Originally posted by thegameoflegends@Jul 12 2006, 10:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-thegameoflegends
@May 2 2006, 06:56 PM
Signature -

Players - Zinedine Zidane (France), Andrew Johns (Blues State Of Origin), Brett Lee (Australia), Matt Rogers (Waratahs), Matt Giteau (Wallabies)

Logo - No logo

Text - Ozie's Hall Of Legends (no need to put my username on it)

Colour - Red

This would be greatly appreciated

Please
Please [/b]
thats to many players if you could cut it down to 3 that would be perfect though..

i love ya new avatar DC, could you do me one? i know you just did the cool Dan Carter sig, but i would love one like that, but maybe 3 all blacks, you can choose em :) lol doesnt bother me :p

Latest posts