• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

kzs3.jpg

not to bad gjohn considering your just learning :D

are you using paint shop or photo shop?
[/b]

I'm using Photoshop CS2

I decided to do a bit of photoshop. Been ages, 6 months maybe so it's been a while. Here's my most recent creation:

dalwebax5.jpg

aye not to bad ty considering you never do photoshop... i didnt even know you still had it on your computer..

aye not to bad ty considering you never do photoshop... i didnt even know you still had it on your computer..
[/b]

yeah i just saw it the other day and said **** it. I think it's pretty decent.

Hey there! Ie tried to make me some but i just dont no how to use photoshop properly yet haha. But here is the sorta thing ive tried to do if anyone is willing to id be most greatful!!

SO... my concept is: Eather two seperate Sigs or one that goes together to show my two fav things.

1 part is the Evolution of Tool.
it includes these pictures possably:
Tool-Opiate.jpg
200px-Tool-Undertow.jpg
aenima.jpg
salival.jpg
lateralus.jpg
Tool_10000_Days_Cover.jpg

This part could possably even just be an avitar animation of some sort. I duno though cus it seems hard haha.

And the second part is the next generation of holden
Heres the link cus this one is quite a big picture
Link

what is torrent downloading like? ive always thought of it as dodgy and never really could get it to work properly.

yeah i cant get it to work properly at all :( stupid

sometimes i can sometimes i cant

oh well

what is torrent downloading like? ive always thought of it as dodgy and never really could get it to work properly.
[/b]
Bloody good if you get it going fine...

Signatures...

Players: Gavin Henson and Dan Carter
Logo's(if any): n/a
Colors: Black and White
Text: n/a

I just want it to look kinda film noir.

If you can do that it would be awesome!

hey, can i get a action shot of The datsuns with a slogan "Savours of Rock" as a banner

and also a wallpaper of (left to right) Eric clapton, jimmy page and david gilmore and a txt of Masters of guitars. all action shots again.

and (if its not too much to ask) a banner simmilar to the wallpaper. the winner will recive a prize on my conditions*

Latest posts