• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 10 2005, 08:14 PM
Thank You, Thank You Brother Teh Mite for showing your respects.It/She will be missed...
i wont miss her...shes on my d...esktop every day

Well the Sig Will be missed, The greatest Sig in the History of TRF Kaftas old Bananas are in a close second.

But she will be missed here, We all have some pics of her on our Comp though, Yes dont we all
<

Signatures:
Players: Thomas castaignede, tevita vaikona
Logo's(if any): saracens logo
Colors: RED AND BLACK!!!
Text: men in black (silver)

all faded in

(repost)

cheers m8

could you change it so it has no text, if you get a minute as i think it would look better like that cheers

its more black than red so wouldnt it be black and red not red and black?

or am i just being picky?
<
the only red i c is on the logo

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 11 2005, 07:46 AM
Got bored

post-11-1131651819.jpg
You couldn't get bored again & do me one a sig? I could have both sigs (if the length of both sigs isn't too long?)

it's not how long the sig is it's how big it is in size and since these aren't that big it's not that big a deal and anyway DC has no life so he'll be more than willing.

Originally posted by DC13@Nov 11 2005, 01:25 PM
^ yea seriously i have no life... you're right, lol

dc...
You do have a life...You're making our life easier. You're like mother Teresa....Only American(?).

...And male (I presume).

...And cooler.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Nov 11 2005, 03:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Nov 11 2005, 03:04 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Nov 11 2005, 01:25 PM

dc...
You do have a life...You're making our life easier. You're like mother Teresa....Only American(?).

...And male (I presume).

...And cooler. [/b]
And still here..?

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 11 2005, 02:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 11 2005, 02:13 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 11 2005, 03:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Nov 11 2005, 01:25 PM

dc...

...And male (I presume).

...And cooler.
And still here..? [/b]
Yeah, I thought he would have died of exhaustion by now....Or hacked the forums out of rage...

haha, nah im still here, im just not in the mood to talk right now, exhausted from baseball tho!

dc...

Hey could I get a sig?

Players: Jason Forster, Gareth Cooper and Kevin Morgan not wearing white dragons jerseys
Logo's(if any): Newport Gwent Dragons
Colors:Black, Amber/Orange and Red
Text:"Men of Gwent" preferably in amber/orange with black outline

Thanks

Originally posted by gjohn85+Nov 10 2005, 10:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Nov 10 2005, 10:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Nov 11 2005, 07:46 AM
Got bored

post-11-1131651819.jpg
You couldn't get bored again & do me one a sig? I could have both sigs (if the length of both sigs isn't too long?) [/b]
Not until sunday at the earliest.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Nov 12 2005, 05:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 12 2005, 05:33 AM)</div>
Originally posted by gjohn85@Nov 10 2005, 10:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Nov 11 2005, 07:46 AM
Got bored

post-11-1131651819.jpg

You couldn't get bored again & do me one a sig? I could have both sigs (if the length of both sigs isn't too long?)
Not until sunday at the earliest. [/b]
i was joking mate, unless you are willing to do so.

Latest posts