• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 9 2005, 09:51 AM
saweeeet...1 for me pleez?

brian lima...in the middle..with the manu samoa emblem on left in the background and with samoan flag on the right..and hav lima in the middle pleeeeezzzz!...

and SAMOA at the bottom in black old english lettering!!...pleeeeeezzz

chairs
brianlimaweb7ub.gif

alright Chiro i took a stab hope you like it

yeah combining red and black is hard because the colours clash quite a bit but since i am a cantab i'll take my time with it to make it look right

if we missed any at anytime just feel free to repost till you get your sig or avatar..

dc...

Shoot its pretty hard to give up the Sig I have right now lol, But be awesome if you had time to make me one.

Players:Joe Rokocoko(Left),Mils Muliaina(Middle),Doug Howlett(right)

Logo's:New Zealand All Blacks Logo or Flag in the Background

Colors:Black and White or Flag Colors,Or some sick Background you can come up with, 'Cause some of that graphics you use in the Background are perfect. Maby If you could, Put the colors of their respective nations behind them dunno, WHatever works for you.

Text: "Pacific Pride"

cnsigweb0bj.gif

or without the logo

cnsigweb29kw.gif

This one was hard the colours just didn't come right and it was hard to find pictures of leon macdonald and richie mccaw that were any good, with that being said it is what it is. If you like it use it.

Hey, I was wondering if you could:

Players: Snoop Dogg, Serj Tankian, and Carmen Electra
Logo's(if any): A cool one
Colors: 4 different shades of red, plus a little bit of white/grey.
Text: "don't play with fire, play with kaftka" (in lower case) with quite a fat font.

Possible pictures:
Playaz: Snoop, Serj, Carmen

Logos: PLF, Stura

Thanks, and no hurry aye?

Originally posted by fcukernaut+Nov 9 2005, 01:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fcukernaut @ Nov 9 2005, 01:54 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Nov 9 2005, 09:51 AM
saweeeet...1 for me pleez?

brian lima...in the middle..with the manu samoa emblem on left in the background and with samoan flag on the right..and hav lima in the middle pleeeeezzzz!...

and SAMOA at the bottom in black old english lettering!!...pleeeeeezzz

chairs
brianlimaweb7ub.gif

alright Chiro i took a stab hope you like it [/b]
haha cool azz...ummm can ya change one thingie tho?....

jus the brian lima pic its cool..id like em in game motion like carrying da ball..or gettin ready to tackle

PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ

that is absolutly wicked i love the one with the crusaders bit in the background
<

Good work DC and fcukernaut, good of you to make sigs for people. I had a stab at creating one, perhaps it's evident I haven't tried it before, nevertheless, maybe in time I will learn.

EDIT: Redid my signature. I think it's better than before.

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 9 2005, 07:26 AM
thanks your amazing, im not an homosexual.
In the words of Hooper X in Chasing Amy, <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
*****, you almost made me laugh[/b]

DC, if you get time, could you do one for me?

Players:Lee Mears
Logo's(if any):Bath Rugby
Colors:Blue with black and white
Text: By Any Mears Necessary

If so, could you use this pic in the middle,

15892.jpg

and then and these two either side (or whatever looks best/is easiest)?

16406.jpg

3359.jpg

Cheers mate, a fine way to make friends and influence people!

d.c could i have an avatar, with the same backround, but with mike ruddocks face.

k i just got home from school, i got a tall list im gonna go first request to last, umm chiro on you pic concern... there are really no decent pics of lima in game, i looked for one but i had a tough time findin them...if you coudl find a good one that would be cool

dc...

Could I have an Avatar with the Northampton Crest on it with faded Black green and gold colours in the background like the sig please, and maybe Ben Cohen in the background all faded in, thanks.

Latest posts