• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

okay saints fan here ya go, hope you like it

sf247s7mm.gif

dc...

saweeeet...1 for me pleez?

brian lima...in the middle..with the manu samoa emblem on left in the background and with samoan flag on the right..and hav lima in the middle pleeeeezzzz!...

and SAMOA at the bottom in black old english lettering!!...pleeeeeezzz

chairs

spencer creeps me out, always hated him

*evil eyes at spencer*

ever since he missed a kick from right in front which lost us the game against aussie (can't remember when it was think it was at either albany or eden park)

he sucks
<

Sorry to be a pain but is there any chance that you could do a Avatar for me DC?

Could I have the 3 feathers (Like as in my sig) with that nice background you do??

Cheers once again DC!

alright maybe a bit later, i wonder why my post count doesnt go up? lol..

woosaah yours is coming along fcukernaut is doin it..

dc...

haha chiro ill get to it dont worry, it shouldnt take to long but i gotta take a lil break anyhow, i have baseball practice in about 30 minutes, and i usually take arund 35-40 on a sig...

dc...

Originally posted by DC13@Nov 9 2005, 09:53 AM
alright maybe a bit later, i wonder why my post count doesnt go up? lol..

woosaah yours is coming along fcukernaut is doin it..

dc...
Cheers mate!

BTW, there has been an anouncement that whoever posts in the 'Off Topic' part of the fourm will have their post paused.

hahaha, yea i can get to that for you guys later, heres what i want you to do, im gonna be leaving so could u guys put ur names on a list or somethin so i kno who needs a sig... thanks, see you guys a tab bit later..

dc...

I used to run that myself but couldn't get on with it, CS is much better (what I'm on now).

How long you been into GFX than and do you do your own cutting?

*black guy walks up to the counter*

ahhh cud i have...

Signature:

Players:Rupeni Caucau
Logo's(if any):Fiji Rugby
Colors:Black and white
Text: "Fiji's Outlaw"

here ya go gjohn, hey guys who i havent yet finished your sigs, i only did this cuz it took like 3 minutes, im gonna start on yours now...

ava3zz.gif

dc...

Latest posts