• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

Signatures:
Players: Bruce Reihana, Mark Robinson, and Carlos Spencer
Logo's(if any): Northampton Saints Crest
Colors: Northampton (black green and gold/yellow)
Text: Saints fan 4 Ever

Logo:
Player:
Animations(im not too good with them):
Colors:
Text:

ripper, you had your fun with my sig, it was only meant to be for a day, now leave it alone
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 8 2005, 09:37 PM
ripper, you had your fun with my sig, it was only meant to be for a day, now leave it alone
<
I was under the impression that it was until Christmas.

i dont think we ever mentioned a time thingy, but i was under the impression it was for a day, week tops

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 8 2005, 09:39 PM
i dont think we ever mentioned a time thingy, but i was under the impression it was for a day, week tops
Ripper believes he owns your soul. This is why you should never enter into risky sig bets with him.

ill sig bet anytime with him

what bout wales and fiji, you up for it ripper?

K ill have a go
<

Signatures:
Players: Dan Carter, Leon MacDonald, and Richie McCaw
Logo's(if any): Canterbury Crusaders sword (or something to that effect
Colors: RED AND BLACK!!!
<

Text: RED AND BLACK!!!

hehe
<

http://www.crfu.co.nz is a great site to get canterbury pictures (just in case)

Wow, big boy bet there...
<

Thats the thing with signature bets, they mean f'all. It is just a bit of writing that people probably haven't even read before it has been mentioned, and what stops him changing it? or his mind?

saints fan 24 7 and woosah ill get to your guys' a little bit later, im gonna take a lil break...

Signatures:
Players: Thomas castaignede, tevita vaikona
Logo's(if any): saracens logo
Colors: RED AND BLACK!!!
Text: men in black (silver)

cheers m8 your a TRF legend

alright cool i like your guys ideas, theres a member on this board fcukernaut, he's gonna be helpin me out with the sigs, he's good at making sigs as well, right now im currently working on saints fans..

dc..

if theres anyone else who makes sigs and wants to take soem requests feel free to...

dc...

Originally posted by loratadine+Nov 9 2005, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loratadine @ Nov 9 2005, 09:39 AM)</div>
i dont think we ever mentioned a time thingy, but i was under the impression it was for a day, week tops[/b]
The General Length on most places is a week, and I said elsewhere a week.

and you knob off, I only get into bets which I know I cant lose, and Wales will probably beat Fiji, big whoop.

I would probably put my name down, but nothing beats my awesome MS Paint Signature...

<!--QuoteBegin-Saintsfan_Webby

Ripper believes he owns your soul. This is why you should never enter into risky sig bets with him.

He has no soul, he's not Human. He's Welsh.

Latest posts