• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sky Sports & the HEC

V

Vambo

I know Sky get a bit of stick sometimes regards their choice and the number of GP games they show but what a fantastic job they do of the HEC :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I know what I'm doing this weekend... the wife is a rugby widow yet again :lol:

Are their hands not tied though in the number of games they can show in the Premiership, surely they'd show more if they could.

As for the HEC the coverage is excellent, just a pity France 2 decided to show Ulster v Paris instead of Clermont v Sale, again though not sure if it's a question of them having the first 2 picks or first and 3rd, that being so the schedule makes sense.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 9 2008, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are their hands not tied though in the number of games they can show in the Premiership, surely they'd show more if they could.[/b]

Aye. I believe that is the case.

They are indeed. The Agreement between the PRL and RFU means that only 1 game (except in special circumstances) can be shown per week.

The RFUs way of keeping domestic rugbys publicity to a minimum thus the mass populous are only aware of the international arena.

Latest posts