• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So when Sarries play Tigers in the Final...

plpjt Tiger

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
assuming the hurt locker doesn't get any bigger.......who will be left for the 'clashing' 1st Test?

For me, starters

Marler:) Hartley :D Wilson:) Lawes:D Launchbury:D Wood:D Morgan :) Robshaw:)

Care:D Ford:) Yarde :) Eastmond <_< Burrell :D May:eek: Brown :D

Bench

Mullan:mellow:Webber:) Thomas:) Attwood:) S Armitage :D Dixon:) Cipriani:D Foden:D

Thoughts....also please tell me why they have to clash them?

1st post, so don't know if this is old hat already!?

that is one bizarre first post...I must admit I'm a little bit terrif...perplexed by it.

assuming the hurt locker doesn't get any bigger.......who will be left for the 'clashing' 1st Test?

For me, starters

Marler:) Hartley :D Wilson:) Lawes:D Launchbury:D Wood:D Morgan :) Robshaw:)

Care:D Ford:) Yarde :) Eastmond <_< Burrell :D May:eek: Brown :D

Bench

Mullan:mellow:Webber:) Thomas:) Attwood:) S Armitage :D Dixon:) Cipriani:D Foden:D

Thoughts....also please tell me why they have to clash them?

1st post, so don't know if this is old hat already!?

Good team, no problems with any of it if that's how it turns out. thought Armitage is likely to be playing in the top 14 Final the rate Toloun are going at the moment...people heckling for his inclusion seem to be forgetting the TOP 14 runs longer than the premiership

The clash is because the IRB changed the window and in 2012, the tour was scheduled in 2010 and the Premiership Final is always the last weekend in May, the new window was a week earlier and NZ have refused to move it as have IRB - the Kiwis could have moved their superxv games to this weekend instead of post window and everyone would have won.

Thanks for explanation, shame Kiwis wouldn't move, as I suspect a disjointed tour will result....

Excellent! always good to terrif...perplex a Frenchman! xx

MAYBE ONE IS TERRIFIED OR PREPLEXED BUT NOT ALL MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is the land of broad shoulders and thick skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B. E. will take large amounts of comperhension never easy!!!!!!!!!! even more so now he is an Honorary Supporter of Montypellier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts