First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
CASI
(read as a SW intro thingie)

It is a dark time for the SH
Although RSA are still the reigning champs, they've been handed their arses back by the Welsh in a silver plate.
Ireland toyed around with NZ away and English troops dominated Aus forces in fixed formations and pursued them across the field.
Evading WR biased refereeing, a courageous group of freedom fighters led by Julian Montoya has established a new stronghold in the remote province of Salta
Evil NH warlords have dispatched a b-tier Scottish side to stick the final nail in the SH's coffin.
World cup is less than a year...
Can Arg save the day?

I am not particularly optimistic to be honest.

rooting for the correct hemisphere but man this game is not great. Where's the Argentina from last week?

2nd half has been better but first was really poor,
Most of the entertainment coming from the Argentinian forwards being out for blood - wrapping in the tackle isn't being reffed and I'm here for it tbh

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

The bad news is, well, obsballs, this ain't working for us. Jesus bloody christ this is boring.

The good news for you lot is I got SO disinterested in the actual game i cannot even describe it in words anymore, so I'll just show you. I managed to produce this, which is arguably and ironically my greatest contribution to the forum, ever (i know the bar is way high, still) and undoubtedly the winner of the forthcoming post of the year/decade/century. Hands down.
Behold

All series sit at 1 1 as others france nailed on no one else baring a sudden finding of talent.
Or less blues implode.

4/4 reversal. Thought Scotland defended very well and had some decent shape to their attack.

Nice to see Bennett scoring tries in consecutive matches. A looooong overdue opportunity for him. I assume Kinghorn isn't doing too bad at 10. My lack of enthusiasm for getting an anglophone to coach Argentina is back with a vengeance. This is a pretty dire result and performance on home soil.

Seems like Scotland on course for victory, 4 tries so far

Weird how the commentators don't know the new water break rules after three weeks of commentating on it - happens twice a game, three games in a row and they're acting like they've never seen such a thing before

Weird how the commentators don't know the new water break rules after three weeks of commentating on it - happens twice a game, three games in a row and they're acting like they've never seen such a thing before
To be fair, Scots probably never drink water so it confuses them.

Latest posts