• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England A vs Portugal XV

I mean does anyone really come out of this game that well tbh?
just watching now and it seems like a closed door game that the rfu figured they could spin into an event.

Portugal got some youngsters some experience against tough competition, England got some guys together for a camp, and France got to evaluate a referee.

Feels like a game that age grade should be playing not seasoned pros (and in some cases: seasoned internationals)
The kids were busy elsewhere.
When organised, I believe Portugal expected have access to their professional players (I guess they've not had no negotiate player release with professional clubs before)

The kids were busy elsewhere.
When organised, I believe Portugal expected have access to their professional players (I guess they've not had no negotiate player release with professional clubs before)
Maybe they weren't expecting to make the European semi finals? It is odd though.

The likes of France or Ireland must be able to muster a 2nd team for a game like this. Portugal should have been done in the summer when they could put a proper team together
Portugal have a semifinal tomorrow vs Spain that why of their line up, just don't know why this game was organised, served nothing at all

Don't even know if it was a full house
Lost all interest just picked up the Metro turned to the back page to see the result

Latest posts