Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Jul 29 2006, 07:59 AM
July 2070
at age 83

- probable cause -

cancer

YOU DIE: 82.8 years

AVERAGE FEMALE LIFE SPAN: 77.1 years

:bravo:
Get your pension going now then, you'll be onto a nice little earner when you reach 80.

I'm going to die on Christmas Day.

No point in buying a turkey then is there?

They will give you discount, just mention you are gonna die on Xmas Day....who knows, you may get a few presents too.

Well my Heart attack prediction looks more likely....

Went to visit a family member in hospital this afternoon, and ended up in a&e....
I was stood on this hot ward, and I hate hospitals at the best of times, and I felt myself going, and next thing I know I have this nurse checking my pulse, and me being put on a trolley and taken down to a&e... took 3 men to lift me lol... Ended up having an ECG, and a blood pressure test, and the discovered I now have High blood pressure.... which means i will have to take a pill everyday :mad:

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 30 2006, 10:59 AM

Went to visit a family member in hospital this afternoon, and ended up in a&e....
I was stood on this hot ward, and I hate hospitals at the best of times, and I felt myself going, and next thing I know I have this nurse checking my pulse, and me being put on a trolley and taken down to a&e... took 3 men to lift me lol... Ended up having an ECG, and a blood pressure test, and the discovered I now have High blood pressure.... which means i will have to take a pill everyday :mad:
****! How old are you mate? That's pretty serious stuff...

i dont think this thing is at all accurate because i put in that i was born in 1910 and that my parent, sibling and child died from cancer, alzheimers old age and i put a lot of other stupid stuff that meant that i should be dead at 30 or something but it said that i will die in August 2006 at the age of 91.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jul 30 2006, 01:48 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Jul 30 2006, 10:59 AM

****! How old are you mate? That's pretty serious stuff... [/b]

:unsure:

68......i guess that site is teh shitness coz im like 99 yrs old right now

Latest posts