Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag
Japan
Club or Nation
Japan
hey guys, i have picked the trf site pretty quick but there is one thing im not 100% sure on and i would like to ask when i look on my profile there are like green lines underneath my username and when i put my cursor over it. its says Japanese_hero has made the reserves can some please tell me the system of it like how to i make it go up like i thought it was by views on accounts but rich taff doesn't have as much views as ImScotty but rich taff have the full 10 green lines while ImScotty one has 6 so can someone please tell the how i can make mine go up thanks

I believe this is 'reputation' you're talking about. If you make a comment that some people like, they can choose to give you good (or bad, had lots of those myself !!...) reputation. Look under every post, bottom left there's like a star. "Add to this user's reputation".
Here, I've just given you good reputation. Just because I'm so wealthy and magnificent and generous.

Thanks for posting this question. I always wondered where 'reputation' actually showed up :)

Bring back Rep for beside posts!

A post brought to you by the 4th highest reppy poster in the whole TRFosphere.

here guys i was wondering if you guys can help me get me the full 10 stars reputation

That will require a lot of time and effort but it can be done. :)

Ha ha!

I was originally the 34th member of TRF when our doors first opened up in 2003. I was top of the rep tree for a good while!

Ha ha!

I was originally the 34th member of TRF when our doors first opened up in 2003. I was top of the rep tree for a good while!

I know I know, I noticed the 'Nov 2005' info on your profile. Forgive me Sir, pleaaaaase my tongue is faster than my brain ! I'm just a village fool !!

I'm the village fool around here, this could present a copyright problem...

I'm the village fool around here, this could present a copyright problem...

Whatever you say my Lord !! Please excuse my ignorance, again, I don't know what I'm saying !

Status
Not open for further replies.