Some new vids...

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by umosay, Feb 8, 2005.

1. umosay

umosay Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Umo, nice stuff. The training drills look quite fun. The tackling one brought a smile to my face.

4. esoj

esoj Guest

broadcast and classic look crap to play on. Side view seems to be the best. Trainning drills look like fun

5. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Great vids!

The training vids look well good!

6. I don't know my NZ stadiums too well, but where's this match being held at?

7. umosay

umosay Guest

Eden park.

8. jared27

jared27 Guest

Nice Work Umosay [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. subsbligh

subsbligh Guest

oomunga

10. subsbligh

subsbligh Guest

Also is it just me or is there a distinct lack of tries being scored in the videos that have been shown?

Not many clean breaks either?

Is there a palm button.

Dukes lol.

11. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

This is exactly what Locksley was saying - the AI defence is very solid so its very hard to make a break and almost impossible to score tries. Apparently there is a 'cheat' you can use to score tries very easily and beat everyone by 50 points. Sounds fun doesn't it!! sh**te

12. umosay

umosay Guest

that 'cheat' doesnt work on hard

13. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

WOW! i m am excited!
    The camera angles all look ok to me except classic

14. Wally

Wally Guest

What's everyones problem with classic. Looks better than the others IMO.

15. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

i like broadcast

16. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

I agree, I think clasic looks ok too - the only peroblem with it according to Locks is their is a passing issue with this view. Sometimes it passes left when you press the right button and vise versa

17. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

thats because fellas that it doesn't swtich around to your backend while u are in possesion

18. Wally

Wally Guest

Are you serious? That f***ing sucks. That leaves only one playable camera and I'm not too keen on it anyway. Damn, even Rugby 2004 atleast got that bit right.

19. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

yeah i know...if u notice the classic camera video it shows the all blacks in control running towards the camera which is confusing as everything is mirrored. I guess we will have to find one that we remotley like the best and get used to it [​IMG]

20. robbinho

robbinho Guest

gotta think broadcast view is the best. the training drills look good though.

21. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Locksley said broadcast is unplayable unfortunately - I think classic 2 is out only option really. I tried playing Rugby 2004 on side view to try and get used to it. It didn't feel playabale at all. You cannot tell where your kicks are going nor can you see the gaps in the line.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!