• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Some new vids...

Umo, nice stuff. The training drills look quite fun. The tackling one brought a smile to my face.

broadcast and classic look crap to play on. Side view seems to be the best. Trainning drills look like fun

I don't know my NZ stadiums too well, but where's this match being held at?

Nice Work Umosay
<
<

Also is it just me or is there a distinct lack of tries being scored in the videos that have been shown?

Not many clean breaks either?

Is there a palm button.

Dukes lol.

Originally posted by subsbligh@Feb 9 2005, 06:16 PM
Also is it just me or is there a distinct lack of tries being scored in the videos that have been shown?

Not many clean breaks either?

Is there a palm button.

Dukes lol.
This is exactly what Locksley was saying - the AI defence is very solid so its very hard to make a break and almost impossible to score tries. Apparently there is a 'cheat' you can use to score tries very easily and beat everyone by 50 points. Sounds fun doesn't it!! sh**te

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 9 2005, 09:43 PM
What's everyones problem with classic. Looks better than the others IMO.
I agree, I think clasic looks ok too - the only peroblem with it according to Locks is their is a passing issue with this view. Sometimes it passes left when you press the right button and vise versa

thats because fellas that it doesn't swtich around to your backend while u are in possesion

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 9 2005, 09:58 PM
thats because fellas that it doesn't swtich around to your backend while u are in possesion
Are you serious? That f***ing sucks. That leaves only one playable camera and I'm not too keen on it anyway. Damn, even Rugby 2004 atleast got that bit right.

yeah i know...if u notice the classic camera video it shows the all blacks in control running towards the camera which is confusing as everything is mirrored. I guess we will have to find one that we remotley like the best and get used to it
<

gotta think broadcast view is the best. the training drills look good though.

Originally posted by robbinho@Feb 9 2005, 10:28 PM
gotta think broadcast view is the best. the training drills look good though.
Locksley said broadcast is unplayable unfortunately - I think classic 2 is out only option really. I tried playing Rugby 2004 on side view to try and get used to it. It didn't feel playabale at all. You cannot tell where your kicks are going nor can you see the gaps in the line.

Latest posts