• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sonny Fai Presumed Dead

Sonny Fai's family says false rumours being spread that the missing Warriors star has been found alive are cruel.

Hoax text messages are being circulated - including several to Newstalk ZB - that the player has walked out of the sea, dehydrated but alive.

Talkback callers to Radio Samoa have also claimed to see the 20-year-old.

His family has asked people to stop spreading the rumours, which have hurt them.

Fai was swept out to sea on January 4 after he rescued his brother who got into difficulties at Bethells Beach.

yeah my mate who's in the Warriors, who's been with the family and on the beach searching for him knew it was BS. But still it is cruel to get their hopes up even just a lil

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Jan 16 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah my mate who's in the Warriors, who's been with the family and on the beach searching for him knew it was BS. But still it is cruel to get their hopes up even just a lil[/b]

There are people who think it is better to give false hope-I mean based on nothing, and encourage family members for further search but moral side of this behavior is absolutely unacceptable I think

Latest posts