• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sorry guys, this game is poor

If you mean talking about it on the site - I wasn't here.

I think it's bullshit.

Ballot!

Yeah....well that is the power of the Barmy Army......

It is tough just getting DECENT AB tickets. They are sold within hours of being made to the public. For instance at Eden Park the majority of the 2 main stands are allocated to all the provinces in NZ who normally give it to distinguished members of their unions. Any other non season ticket holder seats in those stands are then given to the opposition union. Then there will be a very small few left over as a token measure to be given to the public at the ENDS of the South and ASB stand ( a couple of hundred). The corner panasonic stand is given to sponsors and promotional types. The West stand is for overseas people who have come in tour packages. The majority of the eastern terraces are given to lower affiliated sponsors or are offered as promotional packages to certain charity or government agencies before the public sale day (my school is one of them) Then there are the leftovers for the hundreds of thousands to line up early in the que come sale day.

Now this is a normal test match.

The Lions are pretty much impossible for a test and the tickets they are balloting for are not neccesarily for the test matches.

Shesh - what a joke eh?

hey no one has told me yet whether english playstaion is same as NZ?

If so...f*** the lions! (although if you are a Lions supporter can you let the anger subside from that comment enough to tell me the answer to my question - lol!!)

The idea was that NZers (not corporates) saw the tour and got to tell their kids who told their grandchildren etc etc...what a f***ed world we live in man. So screwed.

This started to happen since the professional era came in. You can get good seats in NZ vs Fiji matches.

Latest posts