Sorry to keep you all waiting but I need help...

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Jan 26, 2005.

1. locksley

locksley Guest

Ok fellas

The preview from me will be up real soon! However, I need some help connecting my VCR up to my PC! My VCR is quite old and doesn't have a scart "out" connector on the back!!! Any ideas?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Okay, I guess umosay deleted my last post. Sorry, but I was in the process of editing it as you deleted.

Anyway, you have played it?

4. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

not sure if I know either locksley ??? ...will have to think a bit...

5. I'm technically deficient, but I take it there is no place for av cables on your VCR?

6. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

how about connecting your TV to the PC? if you play the video picture on the TV and take it from that - is that possible ?

7. lemon

lemon Guest

Yeah, you should be able to do that depending on your PC connections and the "outs" on your TV.

8. locksley

locksley Guest

"Sigh" I've got 3 "in" sockets on my TV, and not a single "out" one! I have 3 tv's in my house, and they're all the same!

I'm really miffed about this.....

9. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

seems like it was just not meant to happen tonight locks....

... if worst comes to the worst you could record the TV screen with a camcorder and post it up...lol...

in all seriousness tho, I wouldn't worry about it too much, the preview in words was just enought for me, now I know its good I'm fairly happy to wait a bit longer for video footage!

(whats the make/model # of your VCR by the way, I can browse the net for possible solutions for a while if you like? tho i'm being called to bed so I'm not sure how long I can look tonight)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!