• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sorry to keep you all waiting but I need help...

L

locksley

Ok fellas

The preview from me will be up real soon! However, I need some help connecting my VCR up to my PC! My VCR is quite old and doesn't have a scart "out" connector on the back!!! Any ideas?

Okay, I guess umosay deleted my last post. Sorry, but I was in the process of editing it as you deleted.

Anyway, you have played it?

I'm technically deficient, but I take it there is no place for av cables on your VCR?

how about connecting your TV to the PC? if you play the video picture on the TV and take it from that - is that possible ?

Yeah, you should be able to do that depending on your PC connections and the "outs" on your TV.

"Sigh" I've got 3 "in" sockets on my TV, and not a single "out" one! I have 3 tv's in my house, and they're all the same!

I'm really miffed about this.....

seems like it was just not meant to happen tonight locks....

... if worst comes to the worst you could record the TV screen with a camcorder and post it up...lol...

in all seriousness tho, I wouldn't worry about it too much, the preview in words was just enought for me, now I know its good I'm fairly happy to wait a bit longer for video footage!

(whats the make/model # of your VCR by the way, I can browse the net for possible solutions for a while if you like? tho i'm being called to bed so I'm not sure how long I can look tonight)

Latest posts