• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Soundtrack

Originally posted by cavan@Jan 25 2006, 12:15 AM
the rugby2005 soundtrack was pretty good in my opinion. At least it wasn't full of shitty hip hop and rap music like NBA games.
wtf? hip hop n rap is for NBA...imagine playing nba with rock music...just imagine!

==============IMAGINING================

it would be really crap!...it wouldnt suit it!

as for hip hop n rap for rugby...ahhh not likely...rock music...ahhh yea...only if its not 24/7 screaming...

well all this is in my own opinion
<

yeah but there really isnt any music that suits rugby.

definatly not slipknot, CRAP

if we really need music, thats what the stero is for, not a game

Well, X-Box at least should have custom soundtracks! How come EA hardly ever do that?

Yeah, I hate Slipknot too... Joey Jordison is the **** though... They should just have a Joey Jordison Drum solo on loop....

bahahaha slipknot - what a joke

me being a zepp-a-holic, i have no desire for a led zep song to be in it. thats just stupid. it goes the same about most of my other fav bands, like metallica and pearl jam...

think of all the songs they play at the ads in the game. voodoo child, boom, doa, and that somerset song (forgetting the name). get those songs, then remove them for songs cheaper to put on.

like shitty ol' d4
<

They should have a mixture of everything, rock, rap, punk, jazz etc then most people will be happy. But to please everyone just have a option of loading on ur own music except playstation owners are stuffed lol like myself....
i reckon scribe for the crusaders lol and p money for auckland maybe shihad for welly and throw in southern man for the highlanders supporters.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 25 2006, 10:13 PM
<
Is it possible for umosay to edit that smilie so that it has a nice wee square moustache?

Thank you.

-------------------

Oh, and Slipknot are only extreme on the exteriors of their mask...

In reality, they're all pasty little nerds with a heart of gold....

And?

We watch/listen to them for what they do, it doesn't mean they have to be like that all the time, does it?

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 26 2006, 12:55 AM
And?

We watch/listen to them for what they do, it doesn't mean they have to be like that all the time, does it?
slipknot are showponies...

anger and heaviness come from inside in music..if it is disingenuine, it is gutless rubbish.

Daniel Bedingfield is harder than slipknot.

He's only mostly full of ****.

Saw slipknot at big day out - they were ********. I listen to an eclectic range of mjusic too...

but again...

sheer and utter ******** they were.

Oh, IMO of course
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 25 2006, 11:13 PM
Slipknot are awsome, its just to extreme for you to handle.

<
"Look at us, we walk around calling everyone faggots, look how tough and EXTREME we are. Nevermind we have no musical talent whats so ever, why not just buy our music like tryhards such as Air Ben do, then you can be cool like him."

I like their music, you obviousley don't but it doesn't mean it's crap...

I love their style, they are different and are one of their own.

It's better than posing little so called gangsters singing about pimping little 16yr old's and taking drugs.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 26 2006, 09:18 AM
I like their music, you obviousley don't but it doesn't mean it's crap...

I love their style, they are different and are one of their own.

It's better than posing little so called gangsters singing about pimping little 16yr old's and taking drugs.
LMFAO, you have no idea do you...

Rap > Some try hard pussies who think their hard because they scream real loud like little *****es and call everyone mother f***ers and maggots.

Latest posts